2 well behaved dogs welcome by arrangement.
Price range £300 - £395 pw (fully inclusive).
Friday changeover day.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07881 497925
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapEast Cottage. A clean and very comfortable holiday cottage near Berwick upon Tweed, in the Tweed Valley North Northumberland. An ideal base for fishing the Rivers Tweed, Till and Whiteadder. Bird watching on the Heritage Coastline, Holy Island and the Farne Islands. Walking, cycling and exploring the beautiful unspoilt countryside of Northumberland and the Scottish Borders or just putting your feet up by the open fire with a good book!
11 Jun, 18 Jun, 2 Jul
On the border of England and Scotland.
Refurbished to a high standard, this very comfortable, semi-detached former farm workers cottage is the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday in the countryside.
Can be booked together with West Cottage which sleeps 2.
- Hallway with back door to garden.
- Bedroom 2 - Single bedroom. Views over open countryside towards Berwick upon Tweed and the coast.
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath.
- Bedroom 1 - With oak double bed, oak chest of drawers fitted wardrobe and armchair.
- Sitting room / dining area, which is open plan to the well-equipped kitchen.
- Open fire.
- Fully enclosed south facing garden with garden furniture.
- Parking for 1 car.
- Washing Machine.
- Fridge with Ice Box.
- Electric Cooker.
- Electric panel heating throughout (electricity included).
- Pure cotton bed linen (with duvets) and towels provided (Please bring your own beach towels).
- Travel cot available.
- The market town of Berwick-Upon-Tweed with its famous Elizabethan town walls, museum, shops, bars, Theatre and Leisure Centre - 2 miles.
- Perfect base for fishing on the rivers, Tweed, Whitadder and Till.
- Explore the Heritage Coastline and countryside of North Northumberland and the neighbouring Scottish Borders. Deserted sandy beaches, dramatic cliffs, Cheviot and Lammermuir Hills.
- Castles and stately homes within 2 min - 30 min drive. (Paxton House, Alnwick Castle and Gardens, Bamburgh, Floors, Manderston - to name but a few).
- The Holy Island of Lindisfarne is just 15 min drive (Accessible by causeway at low tide).
- The Farne Islands (Seals, Puffins, Boat trips) - 35 min drive.
- Riverside walks - 500yds. The River Tweed is within easy walking distance and it is just a short stroll to the River Whitadder.
- Fantastic Sandy Beaches and Sand Dunes - 3 miles.
- Edinburgh and Newcastle approx 1hrs drive or 45 min by train.
- Golf Course - 3 miles. Links Course- 7 miles.
- On National Cycle Route 1.
- Riding, Scuba Diving, Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool available locally.
- Easy access to A1.