LEWESDON FARM HOLIDAYS
Barn, Stable and Ammonite Cottages,
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Accessibility level 2.
Low season £210 - £345 pw.
High season £380 - £655 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lyn Smith
Tel: 01308 868270
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBARN (2 photos above)
29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May, 27 May
and STABLE COTTAGES (photos right and below)
are a barn conversion in the local ham stone, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty. There are breathtaking views in all directions. We offer excellent walks or quite restful seclusion, with an abundance of wild life nearby.
Barn and Stable cottages have:
- The Heritage Coast is only 6 miles away and we are peacefully situated off the B3162 Broadwindsor to Bridport road. We are not in the village of Stoke Abbott which is 1 mile away.
- Our spacious cottages are capable of sleeping 2 to 6 adults and designed to be accessible to wheel chair users.
Barn and Stable cottages are superbly equipped:
- Open plan Sitting room/Kitchen/Dining Room, with a feature window seat.
- The double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom.
- The twin bedded room has an en-suite shower room.
- The double bedded room (in Barn only) has stacked bunk beds which can be used singly if desired, making a family room.
- Cots and high chairs can be supplied if required.
- There is wheelchair access in the bathrooms, with low level access showers, and use of a bath lift if required.
- Bed linen is included in the hire charge.
- Heating is by night storage heaters.
- Electricity is payable by £1 coin meter.
- For the cooler months of the year we have the added comfort of electric blankets.
Ammonite Cottage and its equipment:
- Kitchens have fridge/freezers, washer/dryers and electric cookers.
- They are fully equipped with all modern appliances - microwaves, dishwashers, and toasters.
- Ironing facilities, washing line, hairdryer, clock radio's, electric fire in the lounge etc. are all available in your cottage.
- Bathrooms are spacious and each cottage has two en-suite bathrooms, one with electric shower and WC and the other with a bath and WC. Both have shaver points and we also provide bath and hand towels.
- Each cottage has a wide screen TV, DVD and video players. We also have a small selection of video films that can be borrowed for the duration of your stay.
- There is garden furniture for sunny days, and a barbecue for eating alfresco!
- Ammonite Cottage is a small comfortable cottage that sleeps 2-3 people in a double bedded bedroom and there is a bed settee in the living area if required.
- The cottage has a level access entrance which continues throughout the premises and therefore has no steps to negotiate.
- The living space is open plan with French doors leading out onto the paved patio, and the window has magnificent views across the valley and beyond.
- Ammonite's bathroom has a level access shower with waist height folding doors with a curtain above.
- The appliances include fridge/freezer, oven and grill, washing machine, microwave, toaster, kettle etc.
- Heating is by night storage heaters that are controlled by the guest at no extra cost.
- Outside there is a small seating area with table and chairs and a rotary washing line. There is also a dedicated parking space for this cottage.
- There is a play area with swings, slides, climbing frame, sandpit, and other out door games, with ample space to play and explore.
- There are also books, games and puzzles for the children.
- Cars can be parked adjacent to the cottages, which have security lighting.
- Free WiFi in the cottages.