Sleeps: 4 + baby.
Cot available to hire.
Prices: £365 - £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01386 858147
Fax: 01386 854930
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email message.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Letterbox Cottage is a converted barn which has been tastefully furnished and equipped to provide an extremely comfortable holiday home in the quiet village of Aston Magna. There is an enclosed garden, parking for 2 cars and Broadband Internet Access.
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
- The cottage is close to the village of Blockley which has 2 pubs, and the larger Cotswold market town of Moreton-in-Marsh, which has various shops and restaurants, a famous Tuesday market and is on the direct train line to London, is only 2.5 miles away.
- The cottage is also only 4 miles from Chipping Campden.
- At nearby Paxford there is the very popular, award winning Churchill Arms with its excellent evening and lunchtime menus, the famous Howard Arms at Ilmington and the Horse and Groom at Bourton on the Hill.
- The lovely town of Stratford upon Avon is only 10 miles away with Warwick approximately 21 miles.
- ENTRANCE HALL.
- KITCHEN fitted with cream wooden units, quarry tiled floor, breakfast bar, electric oven, hob, washer/drier, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave.
- CLOAKROOM with WC and wash hand basin.
- SITTING/DINING ROOM with Flatscreen TV. DVD. Digital radio. Freeview. Stereo music system.
- BEDROOM 1 with double wrought iron bedstead. TV/video.
- BEDROOM 2 with twin beds. TV/video.
- BATHROOM with roll top bath with telephone shower, double shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
- Attractive walled garden with secluded seating area with table and chairs.
- Parking space for 2 cars.
- BBQ (kept in cupboard under stairs).
PLEASE NOTE that there is an ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE available to view on this property.General details:
- Sleeps 4.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Oil Central Heating and electricity included.
- Cot and highchair available for Hire - ask for details.
- Short breaks available from October until May (excluding Half terms, Christmas, New Year and Easter) to start on any day - 3 nights 65% and 4 nights 75% of the full weekly price unless there is any last minute availability - Ask for Details.
- Saturday changeover on weekly bookings - may be flexible on some dates - please ask.
- Pets welcome - max 2 dogs.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Garden with table and chairs.
- BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS.
- No smoking inside the cottage please.