LES BUTTES HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Rue des Raies,
Five cottages, 2 to 4 persons (+children under 9).
Guide dogs only.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 3 and 4 Stars.
★★★ - 4 cottages
★★★★ - 1 cottage
Low season £300 - £450 pw.
High season £580 - £880 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 266363
Reload this mapLes Buttes Holiday Cottages form part of a tastefully converted old Guernsey Farm, set in the heart of beautiful countryside, yet close to local post office, shop and restaurant, only five minutes drive from the sands of L'Eree Bay and within walking distance of the south coast cliff walks.
The proprietors Martin Ozanne and family live in the main farm house and are on hand to ensure that your stay is an enjoyable one.
- Foxglove, Honeysuckle, Periwinkle, Marigold and Geranium cottages are all fully equipped to a high standard with heating, TV with Freesat, telephones and Wi-Fi.
- There is a laundry room for guests use and ample parking in the enclosed courtyard.
- Each cottage is fully prepared prior to your arrival with a courtesy pack of provisions provided.
- All household linen is provided and cots and high chairs can be reserved at no extra cost.
- We regret that we only accept guide dogs.
- Each Cottage has its own sun lounge and direct access to garden where there is garden furniture, play equipment for young children and a portable gas barbecue for guests use. Geranium cottage has its own small secluded garden and patio.
Our cottages all offer different accommodation so please visit our web site (click our website link) for full information, prices and booking form.