LES BREHAUTS FARM
Route du Longfrie,
St Pierre du Bois,
Sorry no pets.
Guernsey Tourist Board: 4 Star. Stable - Gold Award.
Low season £350 - £570 pw.
High season £495 - £780 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Julie Duquemin
Tel / Fax: 01481 263417
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIn the centre of a small village surrounded by beautiful country lanes, Les Brehauts Farm offers pristine, luxury, one bedroom cottages. There is ample on-site parking with shops, a restaurant, a bank, a pharmacy and tourist attractions nearby.
10 Oct, 17 Oct, 24 Oct, 31 Oct, 7 Nov, 14 Nov
Barley croft, Cider croft and Sea croft and newly renovated Stable
- A ten minute car drive will take you to clean sandy bays on the west coast of the island or into St Peter Port town. You may choose to take one of the regular passing buses.
- If you like to stretch your legs, St Pierre du Bois village is surrounded by lovely green lanes; you can walk for minutes or miles.
- The cottages each have a comfortable double bedroom and shower room. The Stable also has an additional single bedroom.
- Fresh linen and towels are provided at no extra charge.
- The mezzanine/gallery lounge areas have comfortable seating, and adjustable heating. Free Sat TV, DVD and CD player with a selection of music and films.
- Smoking is permitted in the garden areas only.
- The fitted kitchens are well equipped and all cottages have an oven, hob, a microwave, a fridge with freezer compartment and a washer/dryer.
- Irons and ironing boards, and hairdryers are provided.
- There are garden and patio areas for guests to enjoy, with ample garden furniture, a barbecue, Hot tub and outside drying space.
- A welcome of light refreshments is provided free of charge, on arrival.
- On site, secure, allocated parking.
- Due to open balconies in the cottages, we are sorry that we can not accommodate children under 8 years old.
- WiFi signal in garden and reception areas.
- Visit our website link for a tour of each cottage.