at Last Lantern Cottage
Somerset / Dorset / Devon borders
One well behaved dog by prior arrangement (no extra charge).
Low season £220 - £355 pw.
High season £360 - £420 pw.
Friday to Friday bookings.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. F. Franklin
Tel: 01460 75380
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Set in the tiny hamlet of Hewish, Lemmings is situated in the stream bordered garden of the owner's 18th century mill cottage. Lemmings, which enjoys a sunny aspect for most of the day, lies in a sheltered position in the midst of fields, down a no-through lane that ends in a stream. Lemmings is peaceful, spacious and comfortable: Very light and airy in the day - whilst being warm and cosy in the evening. Apart from 2 internal steps, the accommodation is all on one level with the option of flat access direct from the car parking area.
3 May, 10 May, 17 May
- The Cottage, which sleeps 2, is comfortably furnished throughout - N.S.H, wood burner and a portable electric heater, TV (with in-built DVD player) & radio. The large sitting/ dining room has wonderful garden views to the front of the cottage.
- There is a fully fitted kitchen with all the cooking utensils pots, pans and cutlery you will need.
- The twin bedroom has double aspect views of local farmland, stream and the owner's garden, whilst the bathroom is refreshingly modern, with shower over the bath.
- There is off road parking for one car.
- An enclosed and secluded private garden with hardwood patio furniture, BBQ and washing line, lies adjacent to the cottage.
- Lemmings is situated in a truly beautiful location, amid rolling hills with easy access to the Somerset Levels, Ancient Hill Forts, bustling Market Towns and the South Dorset/Devon Coast.
- Crewkene is 2 miles distant where all of your every day shopping and food requirements are to be found.