LE DOUIT BARN
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Prices: £325 - £975 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 237491
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Le Douit barn apartments, converted from the farm's granite barns are situated in a small lane, a field away from St. Martin's Church in the ancient hamlet of La Bellieuse.
1 Apr, 8 Apr, 15 Apr, 29 Apr
- At Le Douit you will be able to relax and unwind in these peaceful surroundings.
- A short stroll will find you in the parish centre with its food shops, chemist, doctors surgery, garage, clothes shop, post office, cafes, hairdressers, and a good old fashioned bakery.
- If you do not want to cook, make use of the nearby hotels for excellent bar meals or treat yourself in the evening at one of Guernseys excellent restaurants.
- St. Peter Port, the main shopping centre, is five minutes by car.
- Although the farm itself is no longer a working farm you may find cows and calves in the fields which are used by a local farmer to graze his animals.
- The five main south coast beaches and the famous scenic cliff walks are within a one and a half miles radius giving access to over 20 miles of pedestrian paths.
- At the top of the lane are buses to St. Peter Port.
- Converted from the farm's barns.
- Le Douit has 1 and 2 bedroomed accommodation - all have a family bathroom with different layouts in each, two on the ground floor and two reached by granite steps to the first floor.
- All with fully equipped kitchens with 4 ring hob, grill & oven, microwave, etc.
- An on-site Housekeeper maintains our excellent housekeeping standards so you can be assured of clean, comfortable accommodation.