14 Church Street,
Well behaved dogs allowed.
Low season £250 - £300 pw.
High season £350 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapLazydays is a traditional 18th century, stone built, two-bedroom cottage located in the centre of the historic Spa Town of Moffat. Close to both the market square and the peaceful riverside, the cottage is only a few minutes walk from an array of local shops, pubs, restaurants and amenities.
- The cottage is furnished and fully equipped with gas central heating and hot water, modern kitchen with fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dining room, living room with 21" colour television and DVD player, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bath and shower.
- All bed-linen and towels are provided and there is parking for 1 - 2 cars.
- Well-behaved dogs are allowed. (Please be aware there is no garden, however the riverside is a five minute walk and is a popular area for dog walking.)
- Please note: because it is a traditional cottage the stairs are steeper and the landing is smaller than a modern home and may cause a problem for people with reduced mobility, the very elderly or families with very young children.
- Moffat is a historic Spa Town nestled in the hills of the Southern Upland Way and surrounded by some of the region's most spectacular scenery such as the Grey Mare's Tail, St. Mary's Loch and the Devil's Beef Tub.
- Located 1.5 hours drive from both Glasgow and Edinburgh, Moffat is the ideal base for touring southern Scotland.
- The town of Moffat and the surrounding Moffat hills present a haven for walkers of all abilities and the perfect place for a walking holiday.
- For golfers there is a challenging 18-hole course with 360 degree views over the surrounding Moffat countryside.
- In addition to its famous wool and toffee, Moffat offers gardens, art & culture and a choice of excellent welcoming pubs and restaurants.