Sleeps: 6 (+2).
VisitScotland: 3 Star.
Price range: £390 - £680 pw.
Shian Cottage, sleeps 4
Tulloch Cottage, sleeps 7
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pam Webb
Tel: 01567 820670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Lawnacroy House is a spacious detached family house and enjoys enviable views of Loch Tay and the surrounding hills and valleys. The magnificent Ben Lawers, Perthshire's tallest Munro, is seen in all its splendour from the rear of the house. The house is well equipped and always warm, with an open fire and under-floor heating.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 11 Jan
Lawnacroy: sleeps up to 8 in 4 bedrooms
- Sitting on a tranquil hillside in the tiny village of Lawers, Lawnacroy has its own attractive gardens and is surrounded by farm pastures at the end of a private drive. Machuim (pronounced "Ma'weem") our small working stock farm, is close by and with us living on site, our guests are assured of a personal service and high standards.
- Located in very popular Highland Perthshire, there are numerous attractions, events and activities to enjoy throughout the year. From hillwalking to mountainbiking, wildlife watching to fishing, castles and distilleries, adrenaline sports to golf, fine dining and world class shopping, you'll never run out of things to see and do. Or you can just relax and enjoy the views!
- Both the Loch and Ben Lawers are easily accessible on foot from Lawnacroy along with the local bar and restaurant which serves excellent meals and provides a friendly welcome. Lawers is a short drive from the villages of Killin and Kenmore and the bustling little town of Aberfeldy, with its own new cinema, is just 25 minutes away. Pitlochry is a 45 minute drive away and is home to the famous Fish Ladder and Festival Theatre.
- Upstairs: 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 single room with adjoining toilet and basin.
- Downstairs: 1 double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, 1 family room with double bed, plus 1 single bed in dressing room area, adjacent bathroom. 1 separate WC and basin.
- Large lounge with open fire, huge patio windows to enjoy the view, plus TV/DVD.
- Large dining room.
- Very well equipped kitchen.
- Family sized freezer.
- Glazed entrance porch with coat hanging/drying space and seating.
- Under-floor heating downstairs, electric heaters upstairs.
- Attractive and enclosed gardens with outside furniture, car port.
- Ample parking.
- Pets welcome with prior arrangement.