EAST WING LAWERS
We are 4 miles from the town of Kirkcaldy, with a population of 50 thousand. On X26 bus Route from St Andrews to Glasgow. Dunfermline/Forth Road Bridge 10/12 miles.
Price range: £190 - £270 pw.
Your arrival day can be flexible - Please ask and we will try our best to accommodate you.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01592 781656
NB. Please include your telephone number in any email enquiry.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Lawers Self-Catering. Auchtertool is a small village 4 miles from Kirkcaldy, an ideal base for touring Central Scotland. We are 40 minutes drive from St Andrews, and the many Golf courses and golfing facilities throughout the beautiful kingdom of Fife.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov, 29 Nov
Quality fully equipped accommodation for Holiday Vacation, Business /Commuting, short or long - Monday to Friday lets. Edinburgh, Perth and St. Andrews 40 minutes. Stirling and Dundee 1 hours drive. We are within easy travelling distance of Edinburgh Airport.
- Self-contained Wing at the end of our bungalow accommodating 2, with new refurbished Ensuite.
- Bedroom: can be made up as Single Beds or as a Double with a King Size Quilt (as shown in the 2 photos above).
- Bookings accepted all year.
- Ideal for visiting relations and friends in the area.
- Short Breaks or longer lets available.
- Ideal for a holiday or business/commuting - Monday to Friday.
- Very comfortable, accommodation in a self contained Wing.
- Off-Street Parking, Private Entrance.
- Perfect for an economical budget holiday with full facilities.
- Compact and cosy with Oil fired Central Heating.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Fully Equipped - a high standard of cleanliness assured.
- Attractive secluded walled garden with flower tubs, two new patio areas and a Barbecue.
- Heating, linen and towels are included in tariff for short lets.
- No added extra charges.
I had searched so many Internet sites for accommodation in Scotland. To arrive here and seeing your unit was above my expectations in every way. Reasonably priced, so warm cosy and welcoming, Very Central to Everything. Your hospitality was very much appreciated; you assisted us in every way. We highly recommend your accommodation and we shall spread the word. Scotland has been a wonderful place to visit, one day we may be back.
Daryl and Jenise, Victoria, Australia.
What a wonderful break we have had. Lovely accommodation in the East Wing, it was a delight. We will certainly be back and will recommend you to everyone we know. The Wing had everything you could need and was spotless.
F and A Cheshire