20a Pier Avenue,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £380 - £495 pw.
High season £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jan & Don Derrick
Last minute vacancies during weeks:This charming, modern, cottage style property is furnished and equipped to a high standard and is centrally situated in Southwold. The beach, Pier, pubs, restaurants and tea shops are all within a 5-10 minute walk. There is a private parking space for one car to the rear of the cottage as well as road parking to the front.
8 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar, 5 Apr
- Southwold, one of the most popular resorts on the Heritage coast, is surrounded by creeks, marshes, reed beds and flanked to the south by the Blyth estuary.
- To visit Southwold is reminiscent of the 19th Century. For beer lovers the town is a must as it is home to the famous Adnams Brewery.
- In addition it is also famous for its beach huts along the promenade, beach amber, the award winning pier and the lighthouse.
- Down the coast, about a 35 minute drive away, is Aldeburgh. Another favourite seaside escape, it is a pretty Victorian resort. Sailing, yacht clubs and golf courses are just a few minutes drive from the town. The town itself serves arguably the best fish and chips on the east coast. Snape Maltings concert hall hosts the annual Aldeburgh Music Festival in June and the Proms in August.
- Within a 30 minute drive of Southwold is Beccles, the gateway to the Norfolk Broads, Laxfield with the famous Kings Head "Low House" pub, and Lowestoft with its fishing community.
- The Cathedral City of Norwich and Ipswich are within easy reach.
- Other attractions include: Pay and play golf courses, Vineyard, Birds of prey center, Horse riding, Adnams brewery.
- Downstairs a hallway leads to the kitchen and sitting/dining room.
- The kithen is well equipped with cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine, microwave etc.
- The sitting/dining room is a delightful retreat after a day out and about exploring the lovely Heritage Coast. Patio doors lead to a secluded garden with patio, garden furniture, and BBQ.
- Upstairs are the two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Both bedrooms are fully furnished and have divan beds - one a double the other a 3' single.
- The bathroom has washbasin, WC, and bath with hand-mixer shower.