off Highlands Road,
Sleeps: 4 (including sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Prices from £375 - £475 per week, inclusive of all bills.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01372 800853
A luxury serviced apartment forming part of a Grade II Listed Victorian mansion. Ideal for business executives and holidaymakers, providing an excellent base for the London and south east visitor, being set in beautifully landscaped grounds in the heart of Surrey.
The apartment is just a short walk from Leatherhead town, with its theatre/cinema, shops, restaurants and mainline rail service into London Waterloo/Victoria. It is 5 minutes from Junction 9 of the M25 giving easy access to London Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
- The apartment is on the 1st floor and is fully serviced (weekly cleaning and all linen and towels provided).
- Drawing/dining room - TV, music system and video. Double sofa bed.
- Bedroom with super king size bed, which can be split into two 3ft beds, extensive wardrobe and storage space. (Telephone and TV points).
- Main bathroom - WC, basin, bath with power shower.
- Fully fitted designer kitchen with stainless steel oven, hob and microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer.
- Private parking.
- Video entryphone system.
- All rooms have high coved ceilings and are furnished and decorated to the highest standard.
- The apartment also has 24hr broadband and telephone/fax included in the price.
- A travel cot can be provided.
Leatherhead is set in the Mole valley providing spectacular countryside and many areas of outstanding natural beauty. Local beauty spots include Box Hill, Headley, Leith Hill, and the picturesque villages of Abinger, Shere, Holmbury and Dorking.
- Other places of interest include Hampton Court Palace, Leeds Castle, and of course the many London tourist attractions.
- The National Trust properties of Polesden Lacey, Hatchlands and Clandon.
- Racing at Ascot, Epsom, Sandown and Kempton.
- Golf courses at Tyrrells Wood, Effingham and Leatherhead.
- Major shopping centres in London, Guildford, Epsom, Kingston and Brighton.
- Theatres in London, Dorking, Guildford, Redhill and Brighton.
- Denbies, the local wine farm, offering tours of the estate, wine tasting and restaurant.