2 The Row,
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £450 - £470 pw.
High Season £565 - £600 pw.
Short breaks £90 per night.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0191 378 9573
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Lavender Cottage, a gorgeous Grade II listed property, which provides luxury, peace and tranquility. Nestled in the hamlet of Iburndale, just 4 miles from Whitby and the coast, but on the edge of the North Yorks Moors National Park. Fully refurbished, it provides the highest standard of accomodation for the perfect holiday getaway.
14 Dec, 21 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
- Lounge, with wood burning stove and original beamed ceiling.
- TV, DVD, video, ipod station.
- Double bedroom with antique french bed and chandelier.
- Bathroom with tub and shower.
- Separate kitchen with electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, etc.
- Bridgwater pottery and Laura Ashley fabrics.
- Gas central heating and instant hot water.
- Private garden is beautifully landscaped with furniture and chimenea.
- Welcome pack and even a picnic hamper for you to use.
- All towels and linen included.
- Lavender Cottage was voted one of the UK's top 50 holiday properties in The Times newspaper 2013.
- The cottage has been featured in Country Homes and Interiors magazine.
- Lavender Cottage is in the heart of Iburndale, a small hamlet on the edge of Sleights.
- The picturesque village of Sleights has two pubs, general store, butchers with delicatessen, bakers, tea shop, fish and chip shop and post office.
- Just next door is the village of Ruswarp with rowing boats on the River Esk and tempting tea shops.
- A few minutes away is Whitby, recently voted "Best Day Out" in tourism awards, with a full range of shops, restaurants, galleries, services and entertainments.
- The beautiful coastline provides stunning views, beautiful beaches, cliff top walks, and unspoiled fishing villages such as Robin Hoods Bay, Runswick and Staithes.
- The cottage is located within the North Yorks Moor National Park.
- Travel on the North Yorks Steam Railway from Grosmont less than ten miles away.
- Also accessible within an hour's drive are York, Scarborough, Helmsley, Castle Howard, and many more attractions.