61 Longstone Park,
Well behaved, house trained dog/dogs permitted (£10 per dog).
Prices: £280 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis attractive, refurbished bungalow offers cosy, comfortable holiday accommodation for any time of the year. It is situated in the Coastal Village of Beadnell, with its quiet, beautiful beaches and scenic countryside.
31 Jan, 7 Feb, 14 Feb, 21 Feb, 28 Feb, 7 Mar
During the most recent refurbishment we have replaced the flooring and added leather sofas.Accommodation
- Sleeps 2.
- Accommodation is on one level.
- 1 small step at entrance.
- Free WiFi.
- Conservatory with daybed sofa, shoe and coat racks. Leads to Living/dining room. This spacious comfortable room has dining table and chairs, a colour TV + digital freeview box, DVD, Video, Radio/CD player and coal effect fireplace.
- Fully fitted kitchen - well equipped with electric hob, fan assisted oven, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment, automatic washer and toaster. In addition there is a tumble drier in a secure shed in the garden.
- Double Bedroom - The bedroom comes with ample fitted furniture and is heated with a timed convector heating. All bed linen and towels and duvets included in the rent.
- Bathroom with bath and over-bath electric shower, whb and WC and heated towel rail. Grab rail in bath.
- Courtesy tray for guests on arrival.
- Guide books, games, jigsaws provided.
- Enclosed patio garden, with furniture.
- Shed for wetsuits of fishing equipment.
- Outside tap/shower for wetsuits (No wetsuits, water-skis etc. are allowed in the property).
- Fully adjustable electric heating throughout and coal effect fire.
- Immersion heater.
- Full double glazing.
- Electricity, linen and towels included.
- No-Smoking allowed.
Private off street parking for one car.
Well behaved, house trained dog/dogs allowed (£10 per dog).
There are two pubs, both serving bar and restaurant meals, within a five minute walk of the house. There is a Post Office / General store and fish shop on the sea front. Two stunning beaches are within 5 minutes walk of the house.
Out and About
- The coastline of North Northumberland is well known for its sandy beaches and superb scenery along with its picturesque villages overlooked by magnificent castles.
- The historic village of Beadnell lies just a few miles east of the main A1 that links Edinburgh with Newcastle-upon-Tyne, but despite this, it remains off the beaten track and as a result has not been spoilt by over-development.
- Just off this stretch of coastline, lie the Farne Islands. Well known by SCUBA divers and naturalists alike, these islands are host to a diverse cross section of marine life and coastal species. Boat trips to the Farnes can be arranged from Seahouses, 2 miles north of Beadnell.
- There are interesting market towns in the region. Alnwick with its majestic castle, famous gardens and weekly market is only 12 miles away. Morpeth and Berwick both a scenic 25 mile drive.
- A visit to the region would not be complete without a visit to Holy Island. (Tide times can be checked at Seahouses, or ask one of the locals).
- Young or old, walker, bird-watcher, golfer or sandcastle builder the area has something for everyone.
Short breaks are available out of season phone for availability. In Season please check for late availability Booking forms and additional information may be obtained from Judith Bell-Taylor using the contact details above.Guest comments:
"Very enjoyable week. Wonderful coastal and nature walks, nearby. Lovely cottage. An ideal base. Can't wait to come back."
"It was well worth the long journey to visit such a pleasant
place.We found the cottage very clean and comfortable."
"An excellent base to explore the beautiful coastline. Excellent clean accommodation, well thought out. It had everything we needed."