Photo: Keepers Cottage
3 cottages sleeping 2 - 3.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland Quality Assurance:
The Stables £290 - £360 pw.
Kennel Cottage £325 - £395 pw.
Keepers Cottage £360 - £430 pw.
Short breaks available mainly in the low season (Min 4 days).
For further information please contact:
Mrs Susan C Churchill
Tel: 01882 632330
Owner responsible for taking bookings. Always happy to discuss your requirements and answer any queries.
Our prices are very reasonable because:
* Being only a small business we are not VAT registered.
* We do not employ external cleaning staff.
* Booking direct with us avoids agent's commission / booking fees.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLASSINTULLICH LODGE is a traditional Scottish country house with self-contained cottage wing (Keepers Cottage) in the lee of Schiehallion, the Fairy Mountain (3547 ft.). Within the grounds are two further cottages (The Stables and Kennel Cottage).
4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 25 Jun, 2 Jul
The area is renowned for its outstanding natural, untamed beauty and wildlife: red squirrels, pine martens, rare birds etc., It is an ideal centre for touring and exploring remote glens, castles, gardens and beautiful Perthshire 'Big Tree Country', walking, cycling, golf, fishing, pony trekking, photography, painting and all types of adventurous outdoor activities.
Kinloch Rannoch village with a selection of places to eat is about two and half miles. It has a grocer/general store, post office, garage, hairdresser and hotel. Equipment hire is also available including mountain bikes, fishing lines/tackle and boat hire. The small town of Aberfeldy is about 15 miles/25 mins drive and Pitlochry 22 miles/40 mins drive. Rannoch Station and Moor about 20 miles.
Each cottage is furnished to a very high standard and fully equipped for discerning self-caterers, including: Sky flat screen TV and DVD/CD & video, microwave, built in cooker, hob, fridge, freezer, electric blanket, hairdryer, iron, all linen and towels.
There is also a communal laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and payphone.
Photo: The Stables/Kennel Cottage.
The Stables - sleeps 2 (photo on right)
A ground floor cottage apartment (attached to Kennel Cottage) with views of Dunalastair Water/mountains/house gardens.
Entrance hall, shower room (large walk-in power shower, basin and WC), bedroom - double bed, living room with kitchen. Views over the house gardens.
Two photos above: The Stables.
Kennel Cottage - sleeps 2
(photo of bedroom on right)
Two storey cottage (attached to The Stables) views of Dunalastair Water/mountains/house gardens.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, luxury bathroom (bath with shower over, basin and WC).
First floor: One bedroom - king size bed, cloakroom/WC and sitting room, with wood burner, overlooking the house garden.
(Left) The Stables/Kennel Cottage and Laundry room.
(Right) Kennel Cottage sitting room.
Keepers Cottage - sleeps 3
Two storey cottage wing.
Photo at top of page, and the two photos shown below.
Charming, sympathetically restored cottage wing of Lassintullich Lodge believed to date from the 1840's and retaining many original features. Private garden area with views across Dunalastair Water to the mountains beyond.
Ground floor: Entrance hall, sitting room with wood-burner, kitchen/dining area, bathroom (5' bath with hand-held shower), basin and WC.
First floor: Two bedrooms - king size and single bed.
What the area has to offer:
- Open all year.
- Short breaks up to 4 days - 75% of weekly rate, 5 days - 90% of weekly rate. Available mainly out of season in The Stables and Kennel Cottage only, but whatever the time of year always enquire as flexibility may be possible.
- Saturday changeover day for the Stables and Kennel Cottage. Friday changeover day for Keepers Cottage but sometimes can be flexible - please enquire.
- Linen: Excellent quality bed linen (100% cotton/linen) and towels included - BUT IF YOU WISH TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN TOWELS THERE IS A REDUCTION OF £15 per week.
- Heating: By modern electric storage radiators and panel heaters included in the tariff.
- Electricity: All electricity is included in the tariff.
- Wi-Fi available in all cottages.
- Wood burners in Kennel and Keepers Cottages - complimentary first basket of logs.
- Information and walking leaflets available in each cottage. Walker and cyclist information packs also available including selection of maps.
- Private garden areas with picnic benches and car parking (one) space for each cottage.
- Children over 5 years very welcome, if under 5 years please call and discuss your requirements and suitability of Keepers Cottage.
- Delivery of groceries can be arranged.
- All cottages extremely well equipped (foil, cling film, fresh and dried herbs etc.) but always happy to try and provide more unusual requests if given prior warning.
- Boat fishing available from our jetty on Loch Dunalastair. Please enquire for further details.
- Walking - for all abilities - gentle nature trails (direct access to adjoining forest), hill walking or perhaps the challenge of the Munros - start with Schiehallion just behind us.
- Cycling, golf, fishing, pony trekking, bird/wildlife watching - go on a Highland Adventure Safari.
- Photography and painting - subject matter endless. Water sports and numerous outdoor adventure activities.
- Distilleries, castles (Blair, Menzies and Scone - to name just a few) historical sites and gardens to visit.
- Near by are The Black Woods of Rannoch, one of the last remaining sites of the ancient Caledonian Forest and the untamed wilderness of Rannoch Moor.
- Travel on the famous West Highland railway line from Rannoch Station to Fort William and Mallaig.
- Tour by car to see the Queen's View on Loch Tummel; continue to Pitlochry - book tickets for the Theatre in the Hills.
- Take in the beautiful Glen Lyon and over Ben Lawers to Killin and the spectacular Falls, return via Kenmore where you can go boating or visit the Crannog Centre.
- No visit is complete without calling in to The House of Bruar for some retail therapy (clothing and food halls), by Blair Atholl for lunch and gifts to take home.
- Visit the newly re-furbished Birks Cinema in Aberfeldy.
- Further afield is the beautiful Fair City of Perth - theatre, concert hall, museums, galleries and racecourse. Call in at Dunkeld or Birnam on the way.
If that all sounds far too energetic just come and relax at Lassintullich Lodge and do absolutely nothing at all! Let it weave its magic of peace, quiet and tranquillity. Like many of our guests who arrive stressed and tired, ready for a break, you won't want to leave. We offer a very personal service and encourage all prospective guests to give us a call and chat about the sort of holiday they are hoping for - we take a pride in providing a break away especially tailor-made to you and your requirements.We look forward to hearing from you!