69-71 Largy Road,
Sleeps: 2 - 4:
3 apartments have 2 bedrooms.
1 apartment has 1 bedroom.
Well trained small dog welcome in ground floor apartments only.
Low season £275 - £400 pw.
High season £350 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Gladys Smyth
Tel and Fax: 028 28 885 635
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThese four luxury holiday apartments are located on the beautiful Antrim Coast in Glencloy, the second of the nine Glens of Antrim. The apartments are an ideal centre for touring the Glens of Antrim and the world famous Giants Causeway. They are modernised to a very high standard with all bedrooms en suite and superb lounge areas with magnificent views over the North Channel to Scotland.
3 Oct, 10 Oct, 17 Oct
Situated in one acre of mature garden and woodland they provide the ideal setting to relax in stress free surroundings although still within a short walking distance to local beach, shops and restaurants.
Ardclinis, Lemnalary and Glenariff have a double and a twin bedroom all en suite. 'Glenariff' has disabled category 1 access. Glencloy apartment comprises one double bedroom en suite.
Ardclinis and Lemnalary occupy the first and second floors and are decorated and furnished in a modern style. The bedrooms are on the first floor and the kitchen, lounge/dining area is on the second floor providing magnificent panoramic views of the sea and coast line. They both have internet access.
- All apartments have a large lounge/dining area with wide screen satellite tv and VHS recorder, DVD player, radio and Hi-Fi systems.
- All kitchens are fully fitted - containing: washing machine/tumble dryer, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer and all appliances expected in a modern kitchen.
- The apartments are centrally heated and have a constant supply of hot water.
- Private car parking available.
Glenariff and Glencloy are on the ground floor and are decorated and furnished in a more traditional style. The lounge/dining area also provide superb panoramic sea views. Both apartments have WiFi.
The secluded garden and woodland area has picnic and barbecue facilities and is ideal for relaxing and for lawn games. There is a log cabin/garden room on a large deck area with quality garden furniture to relax in and enjoy the uninterrupted views of the sea and headlands. This facility is ideal for alfresco dining, be it breakfast, afternoon tea or for a BBQ. The garden room also doubles as a hide with an observation window and high powered binoculars for the bird watcher and those who enjoy observing the wild life and the coastal traffic.
The apartments location is ideal for:
- Sea angling and fresh water angling in many local rivers and lakes.
- Boating - access to canoe club within a 10 minute drive.
- Walking; cycling; hillwalking.
- Swimming, wind surfing, and water skiing - safe sandy beach.
- Golfing - there are 4 golf courses (18 & 9 hole) all within 15-25 min drive.
- Horse riding - 35 minute drive.
- Scuba diving - 35 minute drive.
- Outdoor adventure centre - including activities such as rock climbing, abseiling and archery -15 min drive.
- Visiting local garden centres.