Sorry no pets or children.
Tourist Board: 4 Star. Gold Award for quality in tourism.
Price: £350 - £500 pw.
3 night bookings sometimes available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Emma Way
Tel: 01264 860649
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapStylish self catering accommodation for 2, in the heart of Hampshire, close to Winchester, Salisbury and Stockbridge. Furnished to a very high standard, Larch Loft offers beautifully appointed self catering accommodation in the heart of the glorious Hampshire countryside. Whether you are simply looking for somewhere to relax and unwind or need a touring base from which to explore Hampshire's numerous attractions, including Stonehenge, the cathedral cities of Winchester and Salisbury, Larch Loft couldn't be better placed.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Larch Loft is situated within the grounds of our family home, Inglenook Cottage in the charming village of Chilbolton, in the picturesque Test Valley. Larch Loft is within easy walking distance of the village shop; church and public house and the River Test.
Prices include all taxes, water, gas, electricity, linen and towels.
- Sleeps 2 adults only.
- Self catering and self contained accommodation over 2 floors.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and washer dryer, dining table and chairs.
- One spacious bedroom with sitting area.
- Flatscreen TV and DVD player, and WiFi.
- Luxury bathroom, with bath and shower over.
- Super king-size bed, can be unlinked as twin beds.
- Secluded courtyard garden, safe secure level parking.
- Full central heating.
- Homemade welcome hamper with freshly baked bread and cakes, and homemade preserves.
Comments from our visitors book include:
"What a lovely place! - would definitely stay again."
"A warm welcome, beautiful countryside and a well equipped luxury accommodation. We have really enjoyed this week!"
"What a cosy little place and welcoming countryside, cakes and marmalade were an unexpected delicious treat! Thanks."