Tattershall Country Park,
Sleeps: 4 + 1.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
For further details please contact:
Tel (H): 02380 847129
Mobile: 0771 420 6397
Reload this mapThe Tattershall Park Estate extends to over 350 acres of woodlands, lakes and wide open spaces, with the Tattershall Castle as its backdrop. It is a combination of hectic activities and peaceful unspoilt woodland around quiet and beautiful lakes.
Lapwing Lodge offers outstanding luxury accommodation for up to five people. It is fully equipped to a very high standard with:
- Duck Lake is perhaps the most beautiful part of the entire park. Surrounded by mature woodland, the lodges are carved into the trees, only 20 to 30 yards from the lake's edge.
- The views across the lake are stunning and the only people permitted in the 'private' area are lodge residents and fishermen (and of course, the ducks).
- You can stay here, comfortable in your lodge, away from the hustle and bustle of life as it is today - relax and enjoy the views and the environment.
Tattershall Park Estate Facilities:
- Central heating.
- Washing machine and drying facilities in a separate utility room.
- Modern fully equipped kitchen and comfortable luxury furnishings, television and DVD player.
- There is an outside verandah with table and chairs for al fresco eating whilst overlooking the lake.
A 30 minute drive will take you to:
- Pool with Spa and Gym offering:
- Manicures - pedicures - massages - facials
- Lakeside Hot Tubs
- Sauna and steam room
- Poolside events
- 18 hole golf course
- Jet skiing
- 4 Fishing lakes
- Weekend cabaret
- Children's adventure playground
- Park convenience store
- Lincoln - famous for its imposing Cathedral, Castle and Roman history.
- Boston and its association with the Pilgrim Fathers.
- The Lincolnshire Wolds - this is Tennyson Country of rolling hills and valleys, charming villages and market towns - a ramblers paradise.
- The Coast - only 40 minutes away, with its mix of entertainment at Skegness or its quiet golden Blue Flag award winning beaches between Skegness and Mablethorpe.