2 pets welcome.
Prices £190 - £360 pw.
For further details please contact:
Maureen and Chuck Dickson,
28 Auld Brig View, Auldgirth, Dumfries, DG2 0XE
Tel: 01387 740040
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLapwing Lodge is a purpose built holiday lodge in a small, non commercial development 6 miles south of Dumfries, on the road to Dalbeattie and the Solway Coast. The lodge has views of the open countryside and the nearby Mabie Forest, which can be accessed directly from the lodge by an old farm track. The '7 Stanes' mountain bike routes can be accessed from the lodge. Golf, bird watching, fishing, horse riding, beaches and historic monuments are among the many activities nearby.
4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct
The lodge consists of:
- Two bedrooms, one king and one twin.
- The lounge has patio doors which lead onto a deck overlooking open farmland and forest.
- There is an enclosed garden and a shed for storage of golf clubs, bikes etc.
- It is double glazed and well insulated.
- It has a well equipped modern kitchen with electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier etc.
- There is a HI-FI, 40 inch TV, Freesat and DVD player.
- Parking for two cars beside lodge.
Electricity, bedding and towels are included.
Two dogs welcome, no charge.