Sleeps: 2 (+2 on double sofabed).
Cot available by arrangement.
Sorry no pets (but guide dogs accepted).
Guernsey Tourist Board: 3 star.
Low season £385 - £575 pw.
High season £575 - £800 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01481 238260
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLa Pastorelle Holiday Bungalow is superbly located on Guernsey's south coast cliffs, with direct access to the cliff path and views of sea and cliffs from the garden and living room. The bungalow offers peace and relaxation in a rural setting, but with amenities close by.
20 Sep, 27 Sep
Accommodation and details
Situated in the garden adjacent to our house, the bungalow is well equipped for up to 4 adults, with a twin bedroom and full size double bed settee in the living room.
- Kitchen/diner with electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine. The cupboards and drawers are well stocked with plenty of crockery, pans and utensils for all your self catering needs and basics are also supplied so there is no need to bring salt & pepper, washing up liquid & tea-towels etc.
- Bathroom with w.c. and over bath shower.
- Bedroom with twin beds and radio alarm clock.
- Living room with sea and cliff views, access to the garden / patio and onto a gate with direct access to the cliff path. With Flat screen TV, combined DVD/Video player, telephone, free WiFi and ipod dock. Full size double bed settee.
- Private Garden and Patio with sea and cliff views, table and chairs, sun loungers and gas barbecue.
- We provide a welcome pack, all linen (except beach towels) and electricity is included.
- Icart is an unspoilt rural area with spectacular views of the south coast cliffs from many points.
- The cliff path outside the bungalow is part of the round Guernsey Coastal path and leads to Saints Bay Beach, a 10 minute walk away and good for swimming.
- St Martin's village is a short drive away and has a full range of local amenities.
- There are good local bars and restaurants within walking distance.