VILLA 12 LANTEGLOS
Sleeps 4 +cot
Sorry, no pets
Price range: £180 - £485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Mary Rogers
Tel: 01288 352274
Reload this mapVilla 12 Lanteglos is set in 15 acres of beautiful gardens and woodlands of the Lanteglos Country House Hotel, in a peaceful valley close to Tintagel, Boscastle, Port Isaac and the golden beaches of Trebarwith Strand.
The Villa has:
- A double-bedded room
- A single room with full-size bunk beds
- Bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
- The kitchen is fully equipped with cooker, hob, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board
- The lounge area has freeview TV and radio, Sky Sports, DVD player and direct line telephone
- Bedding and towels provided
- Electricity and heating included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
You have full use of the hotel's facilities plus the privacy of your own villa. For golf enthusiasts there are reduced green fees at the nearby Jack Nicklaus course at St Mellion, and at the adjacent 18 hole Bowood Park Golf Club to which Lanteglos has direct access.There are three restaurants to choose from at Lanteglos, from the sophisticated Garden Restaurant to the informal Bistro. A take-away service is also available.
- A heated swimming pool with children's paddling pool
- Children's play areas
- Club bar with darts and pool
- Games room with table-tennis
To save time queuing, tickets for the world-famous Eden Project (about 35 minutes drive away) are available from the hotel.
Lanteglos offers a tranquil base to explore the beautiful North Cornish coastline either on foot, cycle or by car.