A cot is available.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £150 - £500 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01704 878786
Reload this mapLanteglos and Woodview
Built by Pugin (1847), Lanteglos Hotel has period character and traditional features. In the Hotel grounds are a number of Villas.
- Woodview provides a quiet peaceful haven. Once you arrive, you'll feel only peace and tranquillity. The setting is idyllic, with 15 acres of enchanting gardens and woodlands. You have the use of the Hotel's facilities whilst enjoying the privacy of your own villa.
- Lanteglos is a small Hamlet situated five minutes off the A39 Atlantic Highway within easy walking distance of Camelford.
- It is ideally placed for a touring holiday allowing you easy access with fifteen min links to the stunning North Cornish coast, with glorious beaches, dramatic cliffs, and pretty fishing villages. It is within very easy reach of the Eden Project, Tintagel Castle, Bude, Bossiney, Boscastle, beautiful Port Isaac where Doc Martin is filmed, surfing at Trebarwith Strand, Rock, Polzeath and acclaimed restaurants at Padstow.
- Cornwall produces an abundance of wonderful foods with menus created around locally sourced fresh fish and seafood, meat, fruit and vegetables. Local Camelford offers award winning Fish and Chips, pubs, restaurants with varied cuisine and takeaways and shops. Bodmin and Wadebridge have a fuller range of supermarkets and facilities for all your further needs.
- The Hotel restaurant overlooks the garden and swimming pool offering a relaxed and informal atmosphere. It was recently voted runner-up in the Toptable restaurant category "Hidden Gems". The Conservatory Brasserie is a "Family Friendly" restaurant, for relaxed, stylish evening dining with children welcome and well catered for. On fine evenings you can eat 'al fresco' in the beautiful gardens.
- For golf enthusiasts there are reduced green fees at the nearby Jack Nicklaus course at St Mellion, and Bowood Park Golf Club.
- Master bedroom with double-bed.
- Second bedroom including full size bunk beds.
- Brand new bathroom with bath and shower.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, 4 ring hob, multi-purpose microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, kettle.
- Comfortable lounge area providing flat screen freeview TV and DVD, and direct line telephone.
- Duvets and pillows provided.
- Electricity and heating included.
- Outdoor swimming pool with children's pool from end of May.
- Play areas.
- Hotel bar.
- Games room with table-tennis and pool.
- Garden Restaurant, Conservatory Brassiere.
- Car park.