THE OLD COTTAGE
Langton Hill Farm,
Langton by Wragby,
Z-bed and cot available.
One well behaved dog by arrangement.
Low season £360 pw.
High season £480 pw.
Christmas, New Year £500.
Short breaks when available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01673 858490
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to The Old Cottage, Langton Hill. Situated on a working arable farm 2 minutes from the Lincolnshire Limewoods Nature Reserve, the cottage is the perfect location for a peaceful holiday. Well away from public roads, with wonderful views, birds, butterflies and meadow flowers, this is the ideal place for walkers or those who just wish to sit back and relax.
5 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
- Once two, Victorian farm cottages, The Old Cottage is spacious, warm and comfortable and suitable for year-round use.
- Very well equipped kitchen.
- Bathroom with adjacent shower cubicle.
- Central heating, double glazing.
- Separate dining room seating 8 and lounge with open log fire.
- Downstairs cloakroom and utility room.
- Sleeps 6 in comfort with two king-size bedrooms and one twin room (plus cot) Additional Z-bed available by arrangement.
- Child and dog-friendly, it has a large, sunny garden where children can safely play.
- Child safety gates, high chair and 'off roader' push chair available.
- All linen, towels, and electricity are included.
- Booking days are Friday to Friday with short breaks also available. Please enquire.
- One well behaved dog by arrangement.
- We have a no smoking policy.
Langton by Wragby is a small hamlet situated on the A158 east of Wragby. It is famous as the birthplace of Archbishop Stephen Longton - a major architect of Magna Carta. The Old Cottage is 3 miles from the village of Wragby with shops, pubs, library and small swimming pool and 12 miles from the historic City of Lincoln with its beautiful Cathedral and famous Christmas Market; close to the Lincolnshire Wolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and within easy reach of the coast.
Other attractions in the area include
- Lincoln Castle with its new Magna Carta Vault.
- Seal colony at Donna Nook (Nov/Dec).
- Antique centres at Horncastle and Hemswell & Louth.
- Aviation Centre at Coningsby, home of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.
- Racing at Market Rasen.
- Motor racing at Cadwell Park.
- National Golfing Centre and open air swimming pool at Woodhall Spa.
- - something for everyone!
Please look at our website (click website button) to see for yourselves!