Langridge, Bath, Somerset, BA1 9BX
Sleeps: up to 16.
Sorry no pets.
Weekend breaks from £995.
Weekly from £1595.
New Year £2095.
Considerate hen parties and large family gatherings welcome.
For further details please contact:
Mob: 07803 134161
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLANGRIDGE HOUSE
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 27 Feb
The house nestles into the hillside high above the Swainswick Valley and offers panoramic views of the magnificent countryside that surround the World Heritage City of Bath. Less than 4 miles from Bath city centre and 6 miles from Junction 18 of the M4, Langridge House is ideally situated to explore the many attractions that this area of outstanding beauty has to offer. You may, however, prefer to relax within the grounds of the house and enjoy the peace of the country from the large lawns or the secluded walled garden. Whatever you choose to do Langridge House is the perfect location for family holidays or large party gatherings.
- Entrance Hall to Kitchen/Diner with large Farmhouse Table, Fitted Kitchen, Aga, Electric Hob, Microwave, Dishwasher and Large Fridge,
- Adjoining Lounge with Large comfy Sofas, log burning stove for the winter nights, TV with HD and Sky, DVD, Video player and Music System and iPod dock. Wi-Fi.
- Double doors to Conservatory, Gardens and BBQ.
- Bedroom 1: with 2 Single Beds, French doors opening to Gardens.
- Downstairs Toilet Cloakroom with Handbasin.
- Bedroom 2: Kingsize Double Bed.
- Bedroom 3: Kingsize Double Bed + Single Bed.
- Bedroom 4: Double Bed.
- 2 Bathrooms with Shower, Bath and Handbasin.
- Bedroom 5: 3 Double Beds + 1 Single.
- All Central heating and electricity costs included in rental, WiFi, colour TV, DVD Video, Radio/ CD player, Automatic washing machine, Tumble dryer, Fridge, Microwave, Dishwasher, Linen, Towels and Bathrobes included in rental.
- Garden Furniture, Gas BBQ, Car parking, No Pets, Non Smoking.
- No all Male or Stag parties (no exceptions).
- Minibus, Taxi, and catering service contacts available.
- There is a good local pub within 10 minutes walk of Langridge House. They provide a full and varied menu, including vegetarian, at reasonable rates, they also have a good selection of beers and a good choice of wine by the glass or bottle.
- At Weston village on the outskirts of Bath (2 miles) you will find a Tesco Express, Post Office, Chemist, Newsagent and a local Bakery. There is also a Fish and Chip Shop and a Chinese and Indian Takeaway.
- Bath, Bristol, Glastonbury, Wells, the picturesque village of Castle Combe and Lacock, Stonehenge, Stourhead, Longleat House and Safari Park, the Cotswolds, Westonbirt Arboretum, Dyrham Park.
- 2 golf courses within a 5 minute drive.
- Horse Racing at Bath Racecourse just 2 minutes away.
Bath Park and Ride:
- Langridge House has good access to both the M4 and M5 Motorways.
- Major roads like the A4 and A46 are within 3miles.
- Bath Spa Station with its connections to London (1hr 15mins) and South Wales, is just a 10 minute Taxi ride away.
- Bristol Airport by car is 35 mins.
- The Park and Ride Terminal is just 1 mile from the House. It is easy to use, easy on your pocket and easy on the environment. £2.50 return. Parking in central Bath will cost you £2.00 per hr.
Ring initially to check availability and prices. We require one third of the rental as a deposit to secure the booking. Balance to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
We also ask for a £250 damage/cleaning deposit which is refundable after departure inspection. This deposit is also payable 6 weeks before arrival.
We strongly advise that you arrange your own Cancellation Insurance.
For enquiries please call Brian Shuttleworth:
01225 338874 or 07803 134161 for more information.