LANGFJORD HOLIDAY CHALET
Sorry no pets.
Prices £340 - £380 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tom & Helen Robertson
Tel: 01542 841588
Reload this mapSet amidst the spectacular scenery of Sutherland, this superbly located log cabin is in the tiny coastal hamlet of Inverkirkaig, 3 miles south of the fishing village of Lochinver. Looking over Inverkirkaig bay and the magnificent Inverpolly nature reserve this is an area of the finest mountain and coastal scenery in Britain.
Langfjord Chalet is one of 8 privately owned, secluded wooden chalets located on the Valhalla Croft in Inverkirkaig.
The phone may be used to receive incoming calls and make emergency outgoing calls; there is a roadside callbox on the shore of Inverkirkaig bay 100 mtr away. Mobile phones do not work locally but reception is generally available in Lochinver.
- The chalet is fully equipped for 4 people, with 1 double bedroom and 1 bedroom containing 2 bunk beds.
- There is a spacious and comfortable lounge area with TV, DVD and Radio with CD player.
- The kitchen area is complete with cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment.
- Electric heating and linen are included in the hire charge.
- There is a shower room with power shower, toilet and washbasin.
- The chalet has a veranda and there is a picnic table on the front grassed area for your use.