36a Market Square,
Sorry no pets.
Visit England/Quality in Tourism 4 stars.
Low season £200 - £300 pw.
High season £300 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Evening: 017683 52906
Mobile: 07976 739 741
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A unique 17th century property in the very heart of the popular market town of Kirkby Stephen. Recently lovingly restored by the owner, individually styled and furnished to provide top quality, luxury accommodation in a superb location.
22 Apr, 29 Apr, 13 May, 27 May
- With excellent facilities including a second floor open plan living room with designer kitchen and luxury leather furniture, exposed ceiling beams and a warm and snug sitting area with excellent views of the surrounding countryside.
- On the 1st floor the master bedroom boasts a king size bed and a luxury, 1st class bathroom with jacuzzi bath, ideal for relaxing in after a day exploring the nearby Fells.
- Laburnum Cottage is the perfect romantic retreat or somewhere to simply relax and recharge the batteries, with Kirkby Stephen's wide array of local shops, pubs and restaurants less than a minutes walk away, you won't need to go far to enjoy all this charming countryside market town has to offer.
- Located on one of the main stopping off places for the ever popular 'Wainwrights' Coast to Coast walk, you can use the cottage to explore the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks, both within easy reach and for the historians out there the Eden Valley is steeped in Ancient history, with Brougham and Pendragon castles on your door step.
- The Carlisle to Settle railway line is 1 mile down the road, one of the 'Must Do' tavel experiences, taking you through the heart of the Yorkshire Dales with steam engines passing through regularly.
- Situated over the 1st and 2nd floor. One king size bedroom with ensuite jacuzzi bath, shower over, basin, w.c.
- 2nd floor, open plan area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Note: Accessed via an internal staircase.
- Full gas central heating.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer.
- TV with freeview, DVD, CD/Radio, Ipod dock, Internet connection.
- All fuel and power inc in rent.
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Free parking in the town centre, 40 metres from the cottage; Guests can park directly outside the cottage to unload.
- Sedbergh 13miles. Penrith 22miles, Kendal 23miles, Appleby 12miles.
- Kirkby Stephen lies at the foot of the Howgill Fells in the Upper Eden Valley, between the Lake District & Yorkshire Dales National Parks.
- A delightfull rural market town with a thriving local community and many traditional old dwellings, Kirkby boasts cobbled old yards and quaint corners and a pretty picnic area where 'Franks Bridge' crosses the River Eden.
- A great location whatever the time of year.