Isle of Skye
Travel cot and high chair on request.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £450 - £575 pw.
High season £575 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Christine and Norbert Klanke
Tel: 01471 833416 or 07794 476463
Reload this mapSelf-catering accommodation situated on Sleat 'the garden of Skye'.
Knoydart Cottage was architect designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking views across the Sound of Sleat to the mountains of Glenelg and the Knoydart Peninsular. This attractive cottage has been completely refurbished to provide a comfortable and superbly equipped holiday home.
Its accessible position makes the cottage an ideal base for a holiday on Skye, whether you are looking for a relaxing break enjoying the views and abundant wildlife or an action filled time - walking, climbing, sailing or kayaking.
Single storey accommodation comprises:
Included in the price Notes
- Beautiful sitting room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the mountains across the Sound of Sleat and patio doors leading to the garden. There is a television, DVD player, ipod player, radio, telephone, and wireless Internet access.
- Dining area.
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen Including, oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, and washer dryer.
- One double bedroom with king size bed and fitted wardrobes.
- One twin bedded room with fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- No pets
- No Smoking