THE SPYGLASS and
THE LOOKOUT APARTMENTS
and nearby COTTAGE
Kit Hill House,
Sleeps: 2 per apartment/cottage.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £280 - £390 pw.
High Season £390 - £525 pw.
The Spyglass and Cottage:
Low Season £280 - £410 pw.
High Season £410 - £560 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mike or Jacquie Rolls
Tel: 01503 273112
Reload this map'THE SPYGLASS' AND 'THE LOOKOUT' APARTMENTS, AND NEARBY COTTAGE,
KIT HILL HOUSE, TALLAND HILL, POLPERRO, CORNWALL PL13 2RZ
Each 2 person self-catering holiday accommodation in wonderful location within Polperro, South-East Cornwall.
Photo: View from garden of Kit Hill house
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Historic and picturesque fishing village with a smuggling history.
- Just a few minutes walk down to the village centre with its pubs, restaurants, shops and harbour.
- Walking distance from the wonderful coastal footpath.
- Access to Cornwall's many attractions, such as the Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the Looe and Fowey estuaries.
- Convenient parking.
- Quiet location.
- Weekly lets (Friday changeover).
- Short breaks available October to April, excluding Christmas and New Year.
- Spyglass and Lookout are comfortable self-contained apartments of individual character within Kit Hill House, which was built by a sea captain and enjoys perhaps the finest position in Polperro, perched high above the village with stunning views of the sea and harbour. The house is situated in a relaxing and peaceful setting.
- The Lookout has a double bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite bathroom, with bath and shower, a living/dining room with views out to sea and over the harbour and a kitchen with views of Kit Hill's beautiful garden. There are dedicated seating areas within the garden. Car parking is onsite.
- The Spyglass has a spacious kitchen/dining room overlooking Kit Hill's garden, a pretty sitting room overlooking the sea and harbour, and an attractive double bedroom with king sized bed and ensuite shower room with power shower. There are dedicated seating areas within the garden. Car parking is onsite
(2 photos above and on right)
- The 17th century cottage is cosy and romantic. Located next to the entrance to Kit Hill House drive and fronting Talland Hill, it has views of the sea and Peak Rock. Although the views are not so stunning as from the apartments, the cottage is full of character and charm and nearer the village centre.
- The living room has a slate floor with underfloor heating and a feature fireplace with a wood burning stove. The compact kitchen, of hand-made oak units is in one corner, with combined oven/microwave, fridge and washing machine. On the 1st floor is a lovely bedroom with a king sized Victorian bedstead and ensuite shower room. To the side of the cottage is a small south facing seating area, ideal for BBQs. Dedicated car parking is some 50 metres from the cottage.
Polperro is a good base from which to explore the lovely Looe and Fowey estuaries and the many other attractions that Cornwall has to offer such as the fascinating Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the wild beauty of Bodmin Moor. The north Cornish coast is within an hour's drive for a day out at Padstow and Tintagel.
Kit Hill House has an extensive garden which visitors are welcome to explore and is one of the few properties near the centre of the village to offer parking - a real bonus in Polperro.