THE SPYGLASS and
THE LOOKOUT APARTMENTS
Kit Hill House,
Sleeps: 2 per apartment.
Sorry no pets.
Low Season £260 - £390 pw.
High Season £390 - £515 pw.
Low Season £280 - £410 pw.
High Season £410 - £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01503 272514
Mob: 07875 390167
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map'THE SPYGLASS' AND 'THE LOOKOUT'
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
KIT HILL HOUSE, TALLAND HILL, POLPERRO, CORNWALL PL13 2RZ
2 PERSON SELF-CATERING APARTMENTS IN STUNNING LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE SEA AND HARBOUR, POLPERRO, SOUTH EAST CORNWALL
Photo: View from garden
- Area of Outstanding natural beauty.
- Historic and picturesque fishing village with a smuggling history.
- Wonderful coastal walking.
- Access to Cornwall's many attractions, such as The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan, the Fowey and Looe Estuaries.
- On-site parking.
- Peace and quiet.
- Weekly lets (Friday changeover).
- Short breaks available October to April excluding Christmas and New Year.
- The Spyglass and The Lookout are comfortable self-contained apartments of very individual character within Kit Hill House, which was built by a sea captain and enjoys perhaps the finest position in Polperro, perched high above the village with stunning views of the sea and harbour. The house is peacefully situated and yet visitors have immediate access to the picturesque and historic village with its many pubs, restaurants and shops without having to resort to a car. You are within easy reach on foot of one of the most spectacular stretches of the South West Coast path.
- The Lookout has a double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, a living room with armchairs, dining area with table and chairs looking out to sea and over the harbour and a kitchen with views of Kit Hill's beautiful garden.
- The Spyglass has a spacious kitchen/dining room overlooking Kit Hill's garden, a pretty sitting room overlooking the sea and harbour and an attractive double bedroom with king size bed and ensuite shower room with power shower.
- TV + DVD, electricity, heating, linen and towels included in tariffs.
- Both apartments are now WIFI enabled.
- Both apartments are simply but tastefully furnished and offer privacy and peace and quiet.
Polperro is a good base from which to explore the lovely Looe and Fowey estuaries and the many other attractions that Cornwall has to offer such as the fascinating Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the wild beauty of Bodmin Moor. The north Cornish coast is within an hour's drive for a day out at Padstow and Tintagel.
Kit Hill House has an extensive garden which visitors are welcome to explore and is one of the few properties near the centre of the village to offer on-site parking - a real bonus in Polperro.