Burgh St Peter,
Norfolk / Suffolk border
One well behaved dog.
Low season from £200 pw.
High season from £225 pw.
For further details please contact:
Marion Kerr / Jim Cordner
Tel: 01502 677209
Fax: 01502 679023
Reload this mapKitchen Cottage is a cosy self contained 17th century cottage. Part of Hall farmhouse it is separated from the main house by a large Inglenook fire place. Rurally situated in the heart of the Southern Broads conservation area, it has unspoilt views over the grazing marshes of the Waveney valley. Located approximately 7 miles from the market town of Beccles, it is an ideal location to take time out and relax.
- One bedroom with double bed.
- 1st floor lounge area with television and DVD player.
- Country Kitchen with electric cooker and table to seat 4.
- Shower room with W.C.
- Washing machine.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Residents are welcome to make use of the garden (shared with the house).
- Gas barbecue and garden furniture.
- Ample private parking.
- Pets: 1 well behaved dog.
- The Waveney Inn and Marina are just a short walk away. Here there is a swimming pool, boat, canoe hire, and pub food.
- The area is a haven for wildlife with owls, foxes, herons etc.
- Ideal for Walking and cycling in the quiet country lanes. 2 bikes are available for residents.
- Lovely East Coast beaches are within a short drive.
- The City of Norwich is around 25 miles away.