Sorry no pets.
Low season £275 - £325 pw.
High season £325 - £400 pw.
Golf, Christmas & Art Festival - price on request.
For further details please contact:
Cathy Kirk and Douglas Roberts
Tel: 0131 662 8480
Mobile: 07976 515988
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA Boutique Bolthole in the East Neuk of Fife
4 Oct, 1 Nov
Kirkgate Cottage is a pretty and quirky traditional fisherman's cottage that's been refurbished to create a beautiful, modern home. It's situated in the heart of the village of Pittenweem and a short stroll down through one of the many wynds will take you to the only working harbour in the East Neuk.
- A great base for golfing, walking, cycling, exploring the historic sites or just relaxing with a good book.
- Several large and unspoilt sandy beaches are within easy reach and the Fife coastal path is virtually on the doorstep.
- There's a great selection of restaurants and bars in the area and Anstruther, with its famous fish and chip shop, is only a mile away.
- The lovely villages of Elie, Anstruther and Crail that make up the fabulous East Neuk are all on the doorstep and St Andrews which is great for culture, shopping, restaurants and bars is a 15-minute journey away.
- With modern thinking couples in mind, Kirkgate has a real chic contemporary feel, blending beautifully with the traditional features of the cottage.
- Curl up in one of the snugglers in front of the lovely wood burning stove with a good book, to watch the flat screen 32ins Sony TV with Freeview, one of the many DVD's or just to relax and listen to the iPod through the BOSE docking system.
- Free WiFi and use of a Macbook for guests.
- If you prefer to stay at home and cook up a storm there's a very well equipped modern kitchen to help you. With everything you'd expect from Le Crueset to Alessi and cookery books to a Panini sandwich grill.
- Downstairs, the large bedroom has a solid ash double bed, crisp Egyptian cotton bedding, iPod dock and modern lighting. The roll top bath in the bedroom is perfect for a relaxing soak after a long walk.
- Totally refurbished and ultra modern the shower room is spacious with a walk in shower. There is a selection of Molton Brown gels and lotions for your use.
- You can choose from one of the packages of goodies we offer to make your stay more comfortable. From a local produce breakfast hamper, an essential firewood pack or Champagne/wine and nibbles. Please contact us for costs.
- Outside to the front of the property, is a small paved area, where you can sit and watch the world go by.
- Charges are inclusive of gas, electricity, linen, towels and kitchen & bathroom essentials.