23 Douglas Street,
Isle of Man
Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Low season £325 - £375 pw (Prices are for winter 2014/15).
High season £500 - £950 pw.
For SPECIAL OFFERS please click on the 'Owner's noticeboard & Visitors' Comments button' below
NB. Please click on our website button below to view availability.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01624 842772
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKione Turrys is ideally situated right in the heart of picturesque Peel (the sunset city), on the west coast of the Island. It is only 1 minutes walk from the quayside, superb beach, castle and new marina, which is proving very popular. With this, and Peel being central to the Island, 'Kione Turrys' makes a great convenient base for your holiday.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
There is a free public car park in front of 'Kione Turrys' which is convenient and safe to leave vehicles in. (Please see our website for full details, terms and conditions, and booking form).
- 'Kione Turrys' is fabulously refurbished to a very high standard, with many extras included free.
- The lounge is spacious with leather suite, solid wood furniture, marble fireplace and 34" TV/DVD player (with Manx DVDs for your interest). The furnishings and personal touches compliment this room. From here a glass door leads to:
- A bright kitchen, which is fully equipped for your convenience. With new fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, dishwasher, microwave etc and with all cleaning and kitchen materials included.
- The large main double bedroom has lovely views over Peel hill with a TV/DVD player for clients' enjoyment.
- The second bedroom has adult bunk beds.
- Both bedrooms have quality furniture, linen and accessories.
- The new bathroom is very contemporary with mains shower over the bath.