/ Inverness-shire border
Sleeps: 2 to 4.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Tourist Board: 3 stars.
Price range: £260 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Annette Coli
Tel: 01463 870141
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis comfortable quality cottage has recently been renovated and redecorated in keeping with its charming cottage character. It is comfortably furnished and well equipped to a high standard, with ample parking space. It has oil fired central heating throughout. The cottage is overlooking the beautiful Victorian spa village of Strathpeffer surrounded by spectacular views and magical pine forests. The cottage is minutes from the village centre with its Victorian Spa Pavilion and facilities which include the village store, chemist, craft shops Victorian Railway Station and popular Red Poppy Restaurant for eating out.
15 Oct, 22 Oct, 29 Oct
- The accommodation sleeps 2 to 4 with 1 double room and 2 single rooms.
- There is a modern kitchen/dining room with washing machine, microwave oven, fridge-freezer and electric cooker.
- Linen and towels are included.
- Woodland walks start on your doorstep.
- 18 hole golf course 5 minutes walk away.
- Bird and dolphin watching.
- Easy day trips to Skye, West and Northern Highlands.
- 180 Munros within a 50 mile radius.
- Fishing nearby.
- 18 miles from Inverness.
- Flights to Inverness from London, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Rail links from the south to Inverness includes a daily sleeper service from London.
- Local bus services to and from the village.