Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
November to May, from £350 pw.
June to October, from £425 pw.
Short breaks: £250 - £330.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01470 511718 or 07528886556
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis fully self-contained cottage guest wing offers comfort and tranquillity in a beautiful area within easy reach of all outdoor activities, tourist attractions, shops and restaurants. It has outstanding views, en suite bedrooms and a log fire making it an ideal base for a truly relaxing holiday. Short breaks and weekly lets are available.
Skye is a wonderful island for the holidaymaker with plenty to do and see and for further information and photos please refer to our own website.
- The guest wing has its own entrance from the large garden and has two bedrooms (each with en suite shower room), a living room, kitchen, TV room and a bathroom.
- It is suitable for a maximum of 4 people and is popular with those wishing to be within walking distance of the famous Three Chimneys restaurant.
- Each bedroom has a sea view, plenty of storage space and a small TV.
- The living room has a dining area and easy chairs, a library and the added luxury of an open fireplace.
- There is also central heating in all rooms for the colder months, heated towel rails and electric convector heaters to be used as required.
- The kitchen has a gas cooker and hob, microwave, washing machine with dryer, refrigerator and all the usual cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- The TV room has a larger TV and a DVD player.
- The garden with its stream, ponds, flower beds and lawn is there for guests to enjoy and garden furniture is provided.
- There are binoculars and a telescope for watching wildlife from the picture window in the living room and maps, books of walks and local information leaflets for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits and sightseeing.