Nr Poole and Bournemouth,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
No smoking (smoking is allowed on external decking area).
Prices: £275 - £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01202 883779
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Kinly Lodge is a semi-detached section of the main house set over two floors situated in a very peaceful location offering a high degree of privacy. The property is set in a tree-lined unmade lane which has been designated an area of special interest and is also one of Dorset's public footpaths which is very popular with ramblers and horse riders alike. Photo: Giddylake.
29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec, 20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan
The Accommodation Offers:
- Although set within a country environment, it is only 10 minutes flat walk to Wimborne Minster town centre, a walk that will take you along the river Allen attracting bird watchers spotting the array of beautiful species.
- The major attraction to this popular town is the historic Minster whose majestic bells can be heard from the Lodge. An array of good quality shops and an abundance of restaurants and tea rooms can also be found around the town.
Extra Services Available (prices on application):
- Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Separate Toilet.
- Lounge Area with excellent bed settee.
- Kitchen/Dining Room, picture window & doors opening to: Private decking and garden area. Reserved parking space.
- Bedding Supplied.
- Colour TV and DVD.
- Highchair available on request.
- Wi-Fi internet access.
Within short walk or drive away:
- Babysitting Service.
- Car & Driver for transport to/from airport etc, also daily hire for excursions.
- Provisions Pack.
- Wimborne Minster
- Wimborne Model Town
- Badbury Rings
- Tivoli Theatre
- Monkey World
- Tank Museum
- Corfe Castle
- Swanage Steam Railway
- Beaches only 15 minutes away