CLEW BAY SELF CATERING HOLIDAY HOME
Photo: The view
Sorry no pets.
Low: 250 - 300 Euro pw.
High: 400 - 450 Euro pw.
For further details please contact:
Robert: +353(0)862382041 or 00353 098 37070
and/or Alison: +44(0)7801658965
Reload this mapEnjoy peace and tranquility at Clew Bay holiday home situated on an elevated site on the southern side of Clew Bay. Its position affords a panoramic view of the bay and the mountains beyond.
- A ten-minute walk down quiet country lanes takes you to the nearest sandy beach at the far end of which is Old Head with its ancient woodland and wildlife site.
- The popular town of Louisburgh is 4 km to the west and the bustling, elegant, town of Westport is 20 km east.
- The holiday home is warm, cosy and well equipped.
- The open plan living room / kitchen has a dining area, comfortable seating, and polished wood floors. There are spectacular views from both windows. For entertainment you will find TV, DVD, CD, radio, board games and numerous books. To help you plan your days out, a comprehensive 'where to go' file is provided together with the Ordnance Survey maps for the area.
- The modern kitchen is equipped with an electric fan oven, grill, hob, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, iron and foldaway ironing board.
- The bedroom has a double bed and en-suite shower room with under floor heating.
Included in the rent
- There is ample parking space and a large, well stocked garden with winding paths, seating areas and wildlife ponds.
- There is a picnic table in the garden where you can relax with a drink, snack or meal while enjoying panoramic views of the gardens, Clew Bay, the surrounding countryside and mountains, in particular Croagh Patrick.
Book your holiday to start or finish on any day of the week.
- There are no additional costs. Heating, lighting, bed linen and towels are included in the rent.
Discounts for additional week(s).
Short breaks available.