Kingsdown Holiday Park
CHALET 14 &15 FRONT VIEW
ALL Chalets Sleep: 6+.
Sorry, no pets on site.
No smoking in chalets please (on decking only).
Tourist Board: 5 star holiday park.
SEA VIEW FROM DECKINGS
Price range £200 - £620 pw.
FREE WI-FI IN CHALETS.
5% Discount for 2 chalets booked for the same week.
All have Verandahs directly overlooking sea to France.
Click on Owner's Website button for calendar and bookings, and link to more photos of other chalets.
For further information & individual photos of chalets, please contact via email or text if possible:
Tel: +44 (0)7974 322121
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSEAVIEW CHALETS 14,15 &16 TO RENT ON THE SUNNY KENT COAST AT KINGSDOWN PARK HOLIDAY VILLAGE IN BETWEEN DEAL and DOVER with POOL & TENNIS
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
Self catering accomodation including;
3 Bedrooms, Private rear deckings with sea views, Dishwasher (16), BBQ (14), Free internet access in chalets. Digital TV / DVD player.
Photos below: Decking at rear, and Welcome
Situated on the cliff top in the beautiful, partly-wooded 35 acre Kingsdown Holiday Park, the chalets faceSouth West attracting the best of the sunshine at the front and on the deckings and are located in quiet positions. The rear verandahs give beautiful framed sea views across the channel to France and all have patio furniture. These are some of the very few chalets to let on the site with excellent direct sea views.
The 5-star Tourist Board-rated site is car-free and dog free and therefore very suitable for children of all ages. Our chalets are 30 metres from the car park and within a few minutes walk of the beach, three village pubs (all serving food) and local shops including a butcher, post office, hairdresser, teashop and newsagent.
Photos below: Kitchen, and Living Room 14
Kingsdown village is situated in a delightful rural position between Dover, with its magnificent Norman castle and fine harbour, and Deal, with its lovely seafront, long promenade, fishing boats, nostalgic pier (one of only two surviving piers in Kent), plentiful shops (many independent) and excellent restaurants.
The area offers fantastic cliff top and beach walks, fishing, golf, boating, horse riding and sightseeing, including three local castles, the seaside resorts of Margate and Ramsgate, historic Sandwich and the channel tunnel and ferries for day trips to France. The Cathedral City of Canterbury is within easy reach.
Photos below: Tennis Court, and Swimming Pool
The site facilities include free access to: heated indoor swimming pool with children's pool area, tennis court, volleyball pitch, table tennis, petanque/boules area, pool table and games room, children's play area, BBQ area, restaurant with takeaway, clubhouse and bar, launderette and Site Reception area. The Crazy Golf is chargeable at reception. There is free wifi available in the bar area all day long.
The Chalet features are: Scandinavian-style wooden build, furnished to a very comfortable standard with parking very close by.
Double upstairs bedroom ch 14, and Bathroom ch 14
- Bedrooms with bunk beds to sleep two (robust enough for adults) with access to rear deckings. Electric heater.
- Bathroom; with bath, electric shower, wash basin, WC, chalet 15 only has a shower.
- Galley kitchens, with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, (16 only) microwave, toaster and kettle; access to rear decking area.
- Chalet 14 & 15 have a second bedroom downstairs with access to their deckings.
- Sitting room/dining room; All have table and chairs for 6 with comfortable sofas and armchairs, TV/DVD player with double doors leading to the front veranda. Electric heaters.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in chalets.
- All chalets have a double bedroom; bedside tables and clothes-hanging space. Electric heater.
- Chalet 16 has a fantastic sea view from this bedroom.
- Chalet 16 also has a separate Twin-bedded bedroom with lovely sea views. Stairs to ground floor.
- Please bring your own bed linen and towels.
- Sleeps 6+ with extra airbeds.
- Stairgate can be fitted at top or bottom of stairs. (14 top only).
- Cot and high chair can be ordered and paid for when booking.
- Electric heaters are in each room and the chalet runs from a pound fed electricity meter. Please bring a supply of £1 coins with you.
- Sorry smoking is not permitted inside the chalet and the site is pet-free.
- You may smoke on the decking if you wish.
- If you have a larger party and wish to rent more than one chalet, we would be pleased to assist you in securing other chalets very close by. (subject to availability).
Please email owner for enquiries and booking form.
- Large Railed Wooden Decking with spectacular sea views, outdoor furniture.
Please use the 52 week calendar for availability and prices.