CHALET 25 - Kingsdown Park
Kingsdown Park Holiday Village,
Sorry no pets.
No smoking in chalet.
5 Star holiday park.
Prices: £175 - £550 depending on season.
For further information please contact:
Mrs Rosemary Mulhern
Tel: 01304 364200
Don't hesitate to phone or email me for prices, more photos or for any other information. For availability click the relevant link immediately below.
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKINGSDOWN HOLIDAY PARK is situated in 36 acres of parkland in a delightful rural position by the sea in the village of KINGSDOWN, between DEAL and DOVER on the sunny Kent coast. Dover, with its magnificent Norman castle and fine harbour is only six miles away and the Cathedral City of Canterbury only sixteen miles. Kingsdown has a picturesque pebble beach, white cliffs and rock pools at low tide - ideal for crabbing and prawning - and Deal pier is great for fishing.
2 Jul, 16 Jul
Kingsdown is a charming old fishing village. There are three pubs (the one on the beach is the nearest English pub to France!), all serving good food. We also have a friendly Post office, good newsagent, wonderful butcher/delicatessen and a hairdresser in the village street. The Tudor castles of Walmer and Deal are both within walking or cycling distance and other local attractions include Howletts Zoo and Wingham Wildlife Park.
Golf and riding facilities are close by. Day trips to France are available from Dover, or by Eurotunnel, 15 miles away. There are wonderful cliff and seaside walks starting from Kingsdown itself. A walk up to nearby Kingsdown Woods is also a must!
There are 145 Scandinavian pine chalets, mostly semi-detached, on this spacious site on a gently sloping grassy hillside. The park possesses a 25m newly renovated indoor heated swimming pool (with children's splash pool) and a hard tennis court, both available free of charge to guests, as well as crazy golf, children's playground and launderette. The Goodwins Suite near the park entrance houses a restaurant, licensed bar and bakery. Free wi-fi is available in the reception area.
There is ample car parking adjacent to the site just a short walk from the chalet.
My chalet faces south west, thus attracting the best of the sunshine and is located in a quiet position on the protected cliff-edge with a large deck overlooking the sea, a five minute walk away.
- Built to a very high standard, this Scandinavian-style home has three bedrooms, lounge/dining room with satellite TV/DVD player, bathroom, well fitted and equipped kitchenette, and front and back decks with garden furniture and small barbecue. The rear elevated deck overlooks picturesque Kingsdown Beach.
- The kitchenette has a conventional electric cooker / oven, microwave oven, fridge with freezer compartment, electric kettle, toaster etc. Crockery and cutlery are provided.
- Up steep stairs on the upper floor there are twin beds in a large gallery room. Downstairs are two bedrooms (one with two bunk beds and one double bedded), and the bathroom (bath, shower, WC).
- Electric heaters are in each room. Electricity is by £1 coin meter, which also provides hot water.
- You just need to bring duvet covers, sheets, pillowslips and towels. Everything else is provided.