Aerial view of Malham
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
No young children.
Sorry no pets.
Free WiFi available.
Weekly breaks, and short breaks available (minimum three nights).
Open all year.
Friday to Friday weekly bookings.
King House Barn, sleeps 2
For further details please contact:
Mrs M.E.V. Spence
Tel: 01729 830445
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMalham is located in the southern part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is famous for its spectacular limestone scenery and historic landscape.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
King House and King House Barn
King House was originally a farm and dates from the 1700s. It is on the northern outskirts of the village, yet within 5 minutes walking distance of Malham village, situated in a quiet and secluded location, close to the Pennine Way leading to Malham Cove. It is approached by a private track with an enclosed garden and has beautiful views of the surrounding landscape.
Accommodation is provided in two self-catering holiday lets: King House and King House Barn in the converted upper barn.
KING HOUSE offers spacious, self-catering centrally heated accommodation for four with access to the private garden and upper patio. A discount is offered for two people. Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday. Short breaks also available.
Accommodation for two to four:
- Centrally heated accommodation.
- On the ground floor two double bedrooms: one with twin beds and washbasin, and one with King-size bed, fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
- Bed linen provided.
- House bathroom with bath and power shower.
- The first floor comprises lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen, downstairs and upstairs hall, and cloakroom.
- The large dining kitchen has a fridge freezer, an electric Aga (except in hot summer months), microwave with oven and grill, electric hob, washing machine and dishwasher. From the kitchen there are views to the north, west and east.
- The kitchen leads to a large patio and flower beds, which back on to fields, with views towards Malham Cove.
- Outstanding views both to the north towards the Cove, and to the south of Malhamdale towards Pendle Hill in Lancashire and beyond.
- TV with Freeview and DVD. Portable radio.
- Free Wi-Fi Access.
- Patio and back garden are accessed from the kitchen. Exclusive use for guests to King House.
- Garden to the front, approached by steps, with a lawn and flower beds.
- Off the road parking is available for two cars.
- Bicycle storage available.
- Sorry no pets.