KING HOUSE BARN
Photo: Aerial view of Malham
No pets or young children.
Free WiFi available.
Weekly breaks, and short breaks available (minimum three nights).
Open all year.
Saturday to Saturday weekly bookings.
King House, sleeps 2 - 4
For further details please contact:
Mrs M.E.V. Spence
Tel: 01729 830445
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapMalham is located in the southern part of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is famous for its spectacular limestone scenery and historic landscape.
26 Apr, 3 May, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May, 31 May
King House and King House Barn
King House was originally a farm and dates from the 1700s. It is on the northern outskirts of the village, yet within 5 minutes walking distance of Malham village, situated in a quiet and secluded location, close to the Pennine Way leading to Malham Cove. It is approached by a private track with an enclosed garden and has beautiful views of the surrounding landscape.
KING HOUSE BARN accommodation for two is in the upper part of the converted barn comprising:
- Accommodation is provided in two self-catering holiday lets: King House and King House Barn, in the converted upper barn.
- kitchen with washing machine, electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave.
- Central heating.
- Dining room.
- Lounge with views to south and north. TV with Freeview, DVD, radio.
- Large double bedroom with King size bed and fitted cupboards.
- Bed linen provided.
- Large en-suite bathroom with shower and bath.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Off the road parking for one car.
- Bicycle storage available.