Sleeps: 6 - 7.
Travel cot available.
Price range £475 - £1250 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07723 322295
Fax: 0845 2806165
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKingfisher Cottage is a luxury 3 bedroom Self Catering Holiday Cottage converted 18th century stone barn (sleeps 6-7 plus cot) located near Kingsbridge. The Holiday cottage is situated in an idyllic rural setting in South Devon between Salcombe and Dartmouth and near many beautiful beaches including Slapton Sands (and Slapton ley nature reserve), Blackpool Sands, Torcross and East Portlemouth.
28 Mar, 11 Apr, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
- Built in the secluded Valley Springs, it has its own spring water supply and is surrounded by farmland and the gently rolling countryside of the South Hams, designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Kingfisher cottage offers a perfect haven for relaxation, coupled with privacy, peace and tranquillity. A real oasis of calm.
- The property is furnished to a high standard and offers one master bedroom with king size bed and original beamed ceiling making it feel light and airy (plus additional single bed) with ensuite facilities and two twin bedded rooms which share the family bathroom.
- The spacious sitting room has a log burning stove and Freeview LCD TV with HD DVD player and range of DVD's to enjoy in High Definition, Hifi and WI-FI broadband internet connection (bring own laptop).
- There is a generous kitchen diner with fully fitted kitchen including washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer.
- The private terrace overlooks the naturally spring fed duck pond and beautiful shared gardens. It is an ideal setting for al fresco dining with a picnic table and BBQ.
- Linen and towels are provided and are changed weekly.
- The property also offers ample parking.
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offering breathtaking scenery, coastal paths, birdwatching, sailing, diving, surfing and fishing.
- Dartmouth, Salcombe, Kingsbridge, Totnes and Dartmoor all within easy reach.
- Easy driving distance to stunning beaches.
- Wide variety of activities, including river trips, steam railways, horse riding, golf, ceramic painting.
- Excellent pubs serving delicious locally sourced fresh food.
- Farm shops selling quality local and organic produce.
Change over day is on a Friday and arrival is at 4pm and departures by 10am. To make a booking, we require a non refundable deposit of 30% of the tariff agreed. The balance of the payment is required 6 weeks prior to arrival.