L-14 The Moorings,
River Tilt Park,
Bridge of Tilt,
Sorry, no pets.
The River Tilt Park is rated 5-star by the Scottish Tourist Board and 5-pennant by the AA.
From £480 per week (based on 4 guests).
For further details please contact:
Bob Turner or Wilma Langlands
Tel: 01382 828 424
Reload this mapThe lodge sits close by the River Tilt. Sitting on the balcony provides views upstream and downstream of the River.
- The main living area is tastefully decorated and has a comfortable three-piece suite, colour television; with an integral DVD player, is provided for your use. A Radio/CD player and reading materials are also available.
- There is electric heating, with a heater in each room, and an electric fire in the living area; this is useful for the cooler days and evenings.
- There are two bedrooms, with the master at the front of the lodge, facing the river, with a double bed and a walk-in wardrobe. The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe. Both bedrooms are comfortably decorated. Bed linen and towels are provided for your convenience.
- The bathroom has a bath and an overhead electric shower. Hot water is provided by a gas-powered boiler and cold water is supplied through the installed main.
- A fully-fitted kitchen/dining area is provided and the utilities are all included. Appliances available in the kitchen include a cooker, hob, washing machine/dryer, dish washer, microwave oven and fridge-freezer.
- For an extra additional charge, guests have the use of The River Tilt Park indoor heated leisure pool and spa complete with Swim Jet, Toddler's Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room and Multi-Gym. Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access is also available for an additional charge.
- A unisex hair-dressing salon is also available.
- The local golf course is only 250 metres from the Lodge. Other outdoor pursuits, such as walking, fishing and cycling are catered for and this is an ideal location for photographers. A section of the River Tilt is available for fishing at no extra charge during your stay.
- The River Tilt flows into the River Garry and onwards to the Tummel and these all feed in to the River Tay.
- Blair Castle is within a short walking distance and is worth visiting at any time of year.