The cottage from the car park.
Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Nov-Dec, £240 pw.
Oct, £325 pw.
Jun-Sep £390 pw.
Jan-Mar, £265 pw.
Apr-May, £360 pw.
Jun-Sep £430 pw.
Best value - ALL household goods supplied (see detail under Household Goods).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01796 483310
Mobile: 07770 223704
Reload this mapLocation
In Highland Perthshire, good access and easily found. Well set back high above and on the NORTH side of the B847 this secluded detached comfy wee cottage lies behind Kinaldy House 3 miles west of Calvine and the A9 main road. Blair Atholl 9, Pitlochry 14, Aberfeldy 22 and Perth 40 miles.
Sitting/Dining room with open fire.
Pine panelled and double glazed throughout.
Photos below: Double bedroom (left), andMain garden available to cottage guests.
- Sitting room/Dining room with good going open 'range' fire.
- Bedroom: Double bed, pine furniture with ample hanging and storage space.
- Kitchen: Well equipped, including electric cooker, microwave, washing machine and slow cooker.
- Larder - good storage and fridge (freezer space available outside).
- Bathroom with bath, shower, shaving point and WC. Hot towel rail.
Photos below: Woodland walk (left), and front drive in spring.
- Easily controlled night storage heaters throughout.
- Ample hot water by immerser and open fire.
- Electricity supplied within rental cost.
- Logs and coal supplied free.
- Towels and bed linen supplied within the rental cost.
- Radio, cassette, CD player, Colour TV, DVD player.
- Single bed, cot, high chair available.
- Children's toys available.
- Pets particularly welcome with great walks on our own and neighbouring land.
- No Smoking.
- Household goods: In an effort to reduce the luggage guests need to pack included in the cottage are tissues, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls, clingfilm, tinfoil, bath soap, washing liquid, fabric conditioner, kitchen condiments, salt, pepper, tea, coffee, sugar.
- Maps: Maps, guides and leaflets along with previous guests' notes are all available to help you acquaint yourself quickly and easily with the area.
Photo on right:
River Errochty walk
- Recreation and Sport: An ideal location for all types and grades of walking all year round. Golf, fishing, clay pigeon shooting, bird watching, cycling, adventure safaris, off road quad and 4x4 driving are all available locally. White river rafting also available.
- Shopping: House of Bruar (Harrods of the north) 4 miles, Groceries in Blair Atholl and Pitlochry and good general shopping in Perth.
- Sightseeing: Lochs, gardens, castles and visitor centres all within easy reach. River walks and waterfalls all nearby.
- Eating out: Good choice at all levels.