Sleeping up to 8 +cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Irish Tourist Board:
May 400 euro pw.
June 400 euro pw.
July and August 600 euro pw.
Christmas, Easter, September 400 pw.
Other periods 270 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Elizabeth Lynch,
International: 00353 66 947-7151
From Ireland: 066 947-7151
Mobile: 00353 87 638-1830
Situated in a rural area with outstanding views of mountain and sea, these luxury holiday homes are situated on the water's edge just two miles from the fishing village of Portmagee with its shops, pubs, restaurants and boat trips to the world famous Skellig Rocks.
Gannet, Puffin, Crab, Perriwinkle, Blasket and Skellig Cottages
Sitting/dining room with open fire, patio, kitchen, bathroom with Jacuzzi, WC and wash handbasin. 1 twin bedroom, + 1 double bedroom.
1 twin bedroom, + 1 double bedroom each with en-suite bathroom with shower, WC & wash basin.
- Oil fired central heating, open fire (turf provided free), fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer, microwave, dishwasher, colour TV, barbecue.
- Oil and electricity are charged extra.
- Linen and towels supplied free.
- Two moorings are available just offshore from the cottages.
- Extra freezer for fishermen in 4 cottages.
- Stone fireplace, wooden floors throughout, beamed and wooden ceilings, patio, oak kitchen.