15 Mary Street,
Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season £258 - £282 pw
High season £308 - £520 pw
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01224 319416
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Situated in an idyllic and peaceful spot on the shores of Loch Long, with spectacular views of the loch and surrounding mountains. It is 1 mile from Eilean Donan castle and Dornie (amenities include shop, hotel and 2 pubs) in an area of abundant wildlife.
15 Mar, 22 Mar, 29 Mar
This charming detached white washed cottage is over a 100 years old and has been tastefully extended and modernised while still retaining much of its original character. It has full central heating, a real fire and is superbly equipped.
The location is a walker's paradise (eg Glen Shiel, Skye, Torridon hills). It is 8 miles from the picturesque village of Plockton, its beaches and the amenities at Kyle.
Amenities: horse riding, golf, swimming, fishing, canoeing, boat trips and much more.
The accommodation comprises:
Included in price:
- One double bedroom with TV and ensuite bathroom with power shower.
- One twin bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath.
- Fully fitted kitchen/dining room.
- Very spacious beautiful sitting room with 2 loch facing windows and real fire.
- All heating, linen, towels.
- Widescreen TV, video, DVD/CD player and surround sound.
- Phone and wireless access.
- Microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Enclosed garden with decking, barbecue area, gazebo and midge eater.
- Private parking.