Travel cot available.
Guide dogs welcome otherwise sorry, no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season £475 pw.
Mid season £550 pw.
High season £650 - £700 pw.
Short stays available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07793 600 289
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBarley Cottage is a 4-Star 3 bedroom self-catering property on a working arable farm in the heart of East Lothian. With spectacular views south to the Garleton and Lammermuir Hills and north to the Firth of Forth, Barley Cottage provides an idyllic setting to sit back and relax with family and friends and the perfect base from which to explore all that East Lothian has to offer.
Kilduff Farm sits less than a mile outside the pretty conservation village of Athelstaneford. We are located 3 miles north-east of Haddington and 6 miles south of North Berwick. The cottage is within easy reach of the A1 and only 20 miles from Edinburgh and can be easily accessed both by road and rail. Drem station is on the North Berwick railway line and is less than a mile away by private road. Trains run between Edinburgh and North Berwick every hour.
We pay careful attention to the details of every booking to ensure that you have everything you need to enable you to start your holiday as soon as you arrive with us.
- 4 Star Visit Scotland Self Catering Award.
- The cottage has a large south facing living room with stunning views over the Garleton Hills. There is a wood burning stove, flat screen LCD TV with Freeview and DVD player and a CD player with radio and iPod dock.
- The south facing kitchen is lovely and bright with an extendable dining table and all the modern conveniences you will require; electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and washer/dryer.
- Barley Cottage offers sleeping accommodation for up to six people plus two babies in cots. The sleeping accommodation is located on the first floor. There are two double bedrooms, both with Velcro link beds allowing them to be set up as king size or twin bedrooms. The third bedroom has bunk beds.
- There is a large bathroom downstairs and a shower room with under floor heating upstairs.
- The large, private garden is accessed through the living room and is enclosed for privacy and safety of children. There is a patio and lawn area with garden furniture and a gas barbeque provided.
- There is car parking for two cars outside the cottage and a dedicated secure storage area.
- A travel cot, highchair, stair gate, fire guard, toys and other child friendly extras are available.
- Inside the cottage is strictly non-smoking and we regret that, with the exception of guide dogs, no pets are allowed.
- All linen, towels, electricity, heating, WiFi and services are included.