Dumfries & Galloway
Low season £300 pw.
High season £350 pw.
Short breaks £55 per night, min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Lesley Mackenzie or Philip McCormick
Tel: 01776 820216
Reload this mapA luxury holiday cottage consisting of a wing of Kildrochet House, situated in the beautiful countryside of Wigtownshire, South West Scotland. Close to the delightful coastal harbour villages of Port Patrick and Port Logan with wonderful country views.
The accommodation consists of:
- Kildrochet holiday cottage, is in peaceful extensive, beautifully kept mature gardens.
- It has its own entrance just off the courtyard and sleeps 2.
- A perfect place for a couple to base a walking holiday from, to go golfing, to explore Logan Botanical Gardens or just to relax in the many country pubs in the area.
Things to do
- A Living Space - relax and settle into a good book in the cosy lounge, sitting on the window seat with a beautiful garden view.
- A good sized Kitchen/Dining area and a Double Bedroom with ensuite bathroom, beautifully furnished with chosen pieces from India.
- The South West of Scotland is popular with golfers and there are 3 golf courses extremely close to Kildrochet.
- For walkers, Port Partick, which is only 3 miles away, is the start of the Southern Upland Way and the peninsula has some beautiful coastal walks and sandy beaches.
- At the Ryan Centre in Stranraer there is a cinema and a large swimming pool, and for garden lovers there are number fantastic gardens with the Logan Botanic Gardens, Castle Kennedy, Dunskey gardens all close by.
- For a lovely day out visit to Port Patrick with its lovely cafes, restaurants, walks and some beautiful little shops.
- You can charter a boat for a day's sea angling in the Irish Sea and off the Mull of Galloway, come for the festivals, the Port Patrick Folk Festival is in September, or visit the Galloway Forrest.