Isle of Skye
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £250 pw.
Availabe April to October only.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Kilbride House is a 200 year old former manse from which there are wonderful views of the mountain of Blaven. There are 2 apartments within the front block of the house which are ideal for couples (unfortunately not suitable for children).
Accommodation and Facilities
- Kilbride is on the road to Elgol from which there are boat trips to the famous Loch Coruisk in the heart of the Cuillins. It is a 10 minute drive from the property to Broadford which has a supermarket, petrol station, post office, bank, hospital and several other shops.
- There are plenty of places to eat out.
- There is a short walk to the bay of Camus Malag with stunning views to the small isles and the mountains.
- There is an abundance of wildlife including otters, golden and sea eagles and red dear.
- It is an ideal base for walkers with many beautiful walks nearby.
1st Floor Apartment:
Top Floor Apartment:
- One double bedroom and one twin bedroom (Bed linen provided).
- Ensuite shower room in double bedroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Living room with freesat TV. Free WIFI.
- There is a £1 coin meter for electricity which is set below the current rate. Weekly costings typically between £5 in summer months up to £15 in colder months.
- One double bedroom (Linen provided).
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Kitchen/living room, fully equipped with cooker, microwave, and fidge. Freesat TV. Free WIFI.
- There is a £1 coin meter for electricity (same details apply as in 1st Floor Apartment).