KHYBER PASS COTTAGE
4 Khyber Pass,
Sorry no pets.
Internet Access available.
Prices from £320 to £400 per week.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapKhyber Pass Cottage is a rare gem, completely unique yet quintessentially Orcadian and especially representative of Stromness. This traditional stone cottage is caught within a labyrinth of streets, lanes and closes and dates back to the early 1800s.
21 Jan, 28 Jan, 4 Feb, 18 Feb, 25 Feb
All in all if you are looking to get away from it all and are keen to explore Orkney and all it has to offer then a stay in Khyber Pass Cottage will ensure you have an unforgettable break and leave you with memories that will last a lifetime.
- You will feel completely relaxed during your stay with original artwork and books.
- The open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area offer a charming and cosy atmosphere and the open fire just adds to the ambience.
- Shower over bath.
- All linen, towels and electricity included in price.
- Internet Access available.
- Hairdryer provided.
- Storage heating, condensor dryer and washing machine.
- Parking nearby, aprox minute walk.
- The door from the kitchen leads to the cute garden which is an ideal spot for a bbq or picnic in the summer months.
- The cottage offers perfect accommodation for couples looking for a romantic retreat as it is remarkedly quiet and private yet you will benefit from the central location.
- You are just a moments walk away from restaurants, pubs, museums and galleries.
Please email or phone and we will get back asap.
Weekly stays with change over day, Saturday, although part weeks may be possible for late bookings. Check out by 10am, Check in after 2pm.
Non refundable £100 deposit to secure booking and balance due 4 weeks prior to arrival, cheques payable to Christine Moar, send to Cedar Cottage, 12 Hillside Road, Stromness, Orkney, KW16 3AH.