Nr Cupar / St. Andrews,
Sleeps: 2 - 3.
Prices for 2 guests:
Low season £220 - £280 pw.
High season £290 - £350 pw.
3rd guest, add £50 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01334 840407
Reload this mapThis charming barn conversion sits just off the main street of this peaceful village under the heather clad Lomond Hills. The cottage is very well appointed with lovely personal touches and features a cathedral ceiling in the spacious bright living area. Private parking adjacent.
- Freuchie is situated just off the A92 and is ideally placed for visitors wishing to explore the picturesque East Neuk fishing villages and beaches, the spectacular scenery of the Trossachs and the historic towns and cities of St.Andrews, Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth and Dundee.
- Nearby Falkland Palace was the ancient home of Scottish Kings.
- The market town of Cupar is 8 miles and Edinburgh airport just 40 minutes drive.
- Excellent road, bus and rail links.
- Ground Floor bedroom - twin.
- First Floor bedroom - single.
- Open plan living area and kitchen.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
- Gas central heating.
- Fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, TV, DVD player, radio, hairdryer, etc.
- All bed linen and towels provided.
- Rent inclusive electricity and gas.
- 1 pet by arrangement (£15 per week).
- Bookings normally Sat-Sat. Short breaks (min 3 nights) and midweek bookings available in low season.
- Prices shown are for 2 guests. There is a £50 pw supplement for 3rd guest.
- Excellent village shop carrying a full range of groceries etc. as well as newspapers and Post Office just 80 yards from the cottage. Open Mon.- Sat. 6 am -10 pm and Sun. 6 am - 6 pm.
- The village pub, hotel and garden centre (with very good restaurant) are all within a short walking distance.
- Fife is the home of golf and there are over 50 courses within a 25 mile radius including the world renowned St. Andrews Old Course. Ladybank Golf Course is 2 miles.
- There are numerous lovely walks in the hills and along coastal paths, and angling is available at many nearby locations, including Loch Leven.
- Nearby nature reserves such as the Isle of May and the Tay Estuary are well known bird watching areas.