6a Arthurfield Green,
Sleeps: 2 adults (+ child on sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Minimum stay 2 nights, cost £140.
3-4 nights, cost is £70 per night.
5 nights or more is £60 per night.
Conditions - Two adults only.
NB. French doors open on to a secluded decking area with a Hot Tub.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01337 831575
Mobile: 07535 176578
Reload this mapKettle Holiday Cottage is located within Kingskettle, Fife, Scotland. It is a single storey building within the garden grounds of the owners' accommodation.
- It has a double bedroom, bathroom with shower enclosure, open plan lounge, diner and fully fitted kitchen.
- The bedroom has French doors which open on to a secluded decking area with a Hot Tub.
- The property is situated near to the railway line but there is minimal disruption.
- Kingskettle is a charming village which is nestled in the Howe Of Fife. It is about 30 min drive from St Andrews and the East Neuk Of Fife and within easy reach of all main tourist attractions.
- The village has two pubs one of which serves a Mexican menu which is very popular. There is a small Post Office / Grocery store and an outlet which sells freshly prepared rolls, baguettes etc from early morning.
- It is located 1 mile from Ladybank Rail Station which gives passengers a hassle free trip to all major destinations including Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, Inverness etc. A local bus service offers access to major towns both within Fife and outside. There is also easy access to the road network.
- Touring and exploring Fife is easily achived from Kingskettle and at the end of a hard day you can relax in the Hot Tub!!
- Fife is the home of golf and there are over 50 courses within a 25 mile radius including the world renowned St. Andrews Old Course. Ladybank Golf Course is 1 mile away with many local courses available.
- The Lomond Hills are nearby where there are are numerous lovely walks or cycling in the hills and if you like walking the Fife Coastal Path is about 20 min drive away.
- Angling is available at many nearby locations, including Loch Leven.
- Nearby nature reserves such as the Isle of May, Vane Farm and the Tay Estuary are well known bird watching areas.
- Fife Cycle network is also nearby again where keen cyclists can explore Fife through local villages. Bikes can be provided.
- Horse riding is also available locally and lessons or hacks can be arranged.